Chapter 2: broken

Before this starts! Please let me know if you would like to be labeled an anon(anonomanus)! Thank you!

~Ask box open~

Chara's pov
Its been an hour and Lilly seems...quiet...which shows she's taking things well...sorta...she kinda belongs here any way...mom wasn't completely human...Lilly inherited that...I not so much. Though Lilly seems happy...I'm just glad that we're safe...

@TheWeirdOnes333 has promoted the book!
Lilly: GASPU! TANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH!
Chara: Uh...thanks...?
Asriel: Thanks so much! Have some chocol-
Chara: MINE-
Asriel: Chara noooooo!!!!

@spicyhoneyforlife asks:
Congratulations on making me cry.
Lilly: ! Did I make you cry?! I didn't mean to, I'm sowwwwyyyyyy! >~<
Chara: Nice going, jerk, you made a 5 year old cry >:(
Asriel: Chara, please don't beat them up...

Anon asks: Hey, guys! Are you ok?
Lilly: I'M HIGH ON SURGAR! UGRFGJ-
Chara: Hmm, I dont know, a 5 year old and a 13 year old covered in scars and bruises, seems pretty fine to- LILLY STAY AWAY FROM MY CHOCOLATE-
Asriel: I'm fine! Thanks for asking!

@spicyhoneyforlife asks: Are you ok though, am I gonna have to kill someone again?
Chara: Peachy, and don't even think about hurting Lilly.
Lilly: Please don't kill anyone! That's how you gain LV! :<
Asriel: Chara, what are these people talking about...?
Chara: ...nothing...

spicyhoneyforlife also asks
Have a question, who was the person shooting at you? Just a question.
Chara: ...I believe it was...I don't even want to call him our father...Asriel asked the other day "Do you miss your family...? Like your human family..." ...I told him that I don't need or want any humans in my life...humans cannot show love, mercy, or respect...humans are a curse...a parasite...and they should be eradicated from this planet...the only thing closest to a human family that I would ever miss...is my sister...she deserves so much more than those pests that did NOTHING when we were abused...they did nothing...

One of the creators friends ask: Who exactly is your dad...?
Chara: ...a broken man...he let our mother die to s-cancer...a cancer that affects the soul...and instead of taking her to a hospital, he let her die...mom protected us from him...especially when he was drunk...she was always there...until he got in the way of her plan...she was originally going to take us here...

Seems like our characters are having fun, little do they know of the fates they'll reseave~

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, the girls soul is just a husk, blood and tears was all she shed, until her soul was ripped to shreds...Gaster is who she tried to save, until her determination finally gave. Into her fathers creation, she fell, never to be seen the same again...

~ask box closed, for now~

Thank you for reading my book so far! Cya in the next chapter!