01. Sex Appeal • DaBaby x Megan Thee Stallion

• Make sure your background is on black •

-

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙿𝚞**𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 🧚🏽‍♀️

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑..
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎.."

Megan Pete 🐎

"Boy! You know you need to come give me that dick, he wanna hit from the back 'cause I'm thick!" I rapped as I dropped it low, grinding my hips as I focused on keeping my balance in my heels.

It was the pre-show for the BET Hip Hop Awards, I had been practicing for a couple months now and was excited to get this show done.

"Put my feet up on the bed, ride it to the tip top he, likes it doggy style 'cause I make that ass pop."

Many people think I front in my music but babyyy, what I gotta lie for? I just don't show the freak to every nigga, you just gotta be able to bring out the stallion.

Jonathan Kirk 👶🏽

"Blame It On Baby out now on all platforms, go get that." I said as I began walking off towards the performance stage.

It was jumping in this bih, I wasn't familiar with this song but I was familiar with that voice. "Got more milkshake than Kelis, ain't met a nigga who can handle me!"

I watched as she worked the stage, I can't lie, her body looking right, gahdamn. I ain't never met a woman with a stage name that fit so perfectly.

I found myself fantasizing as she bounced up and down to the beet, her legs flexing as she dropped it down. I felt butterflies in my stomach, making me clear my throat trying to distract myself.

"Aye Baby! Wassup fool?" I heard from beside me, thank you God, I turned to see Lil Baby with a girl on his arm. "Wassup bro? I see y'all, color coordinating and shit." I replied, stepping back and examining their fits.

We talked for a minute before we all had to get into the main building for the show to start. I didn't know where I would be sitting yet, when I got the invite they hadn't figured that out yet.

I walked throughout the arena and found my seat, but also somebody else's seat.

Megan Pete 🐎

I hurried off stage as I had to go change into my formal attire. I finally got to my dressing room, hurriedly untying my boots and throwing them to the side.

"Shit, them boots was tight as fuck." I stripped quickly and threw on my outfit. My makeup artist touched up my makeup as my hairstylist fixed my flyaways.

I sprayed on some perfume as I heard the crowd clapping and cheering. I walked out the dressing room and began to look for my seat. I saw my name but I also saw Jonathan sitting in the seat right next to mine.