07. Wet Dreams • G Herbo x Taina

* Request *

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕎𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕪 𝕐𝔽ℕ 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕚 𝕗𝕥. 𝕄𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠 🎵

"𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚢, 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚝,

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜,

𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎,

𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎,

𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.."

Taina 🧖🏽‍♀️

Herb left a couple weeks ago and ever since it's just been me, myself and I in this big ass condo. "I miss him.." I sighed to myself as I grabbed the lamb chops out the freezer to thaw. I saw my phone flash from across the room and went to grab it, Herb had sent a picture of himself hopping out his truck. He always seems to know when I'm thinking about him.

I made my way out of our kitchen and back to the master bedroom where I could hear an episode of The Conversation playing on the TV. I walked into my closet and grabbed my robe, stripping to get into the bath I ran. Before I could even open the bathroom door, my phone began flashing again. "What the fuck could this person possibly want?" I huffed to myself as I flipped my phone over and saw 2 new messages.

Baby ❤️ - you gon be mad at me 🥴

Baby ❤️ - I gotta stay down here for an extra week to finish these videos.

I quickly read the messages and sighed, sometimes I question if I really am going to be able to do this with him being gone so often. It wasn't his fault though so I can't even be upset at him.

Taina - okay bby 😭, just make sure you get ✌🏼🤏🏼 🤏🏼an occasion 💀

I slightly smiled seeing him laugh at my message before sitting my phone on the counter and sinking into the tub. This is gonna be another long ass week.

~

"Baby! You're finally home, I was going crazy." I said wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, as he rubbed on me with his hands. "I missed you too babygirl, I got so much to tell you." He replied, kissing my forehead. "But right now, it's been too long and I needa break your back in so let's go."

Next thing I knew, I was over his shoulder heading to the bedroom. Upon arrival, he laid me on the bed and began untying my robe, focused on my breasts. He took one nipple into his mouth as he wrapped his hand firmly around my neck. "Babe.." I moaned out, placing my hand over his. I could feel the butterflies forming in my stomach.

He halted his attack on my nipples and began kissing up my chest, as I felt his fingers reaching my clit. "I know you missed it, just say it love." He said lowly, causing goosebumps to form on my skin. He began rubbing faster and my back began arching off the bed. "Fuckk yes, don't stop." I moaned loudly as he slipped his other arm under my waist.

"Mmhm, let it out.." He said into my neck, bringing my orgasm to its peak. I tried to squeeze my legs together but his body kept that from happening. "Ain't no running tonight, you getting all 21 days of fucking I missed." He said, removing his pants as I bust out laughing. "That ain't no problem."

Herb 💵

I quietly closed the front door, trying not to wake up Taina. I told her I had to stay another week, but that was a damn lie, I had to surprise her because I know she hates being home alone. I slowly removed my shoes and headed to our bedroom, until I heard soft moaning. I peeked into the door and saw the TV on but it was muted, so who the fuck is moaning then?

I slowly walk in and look towards the bed seeing the covers half off and Taina asleep squirming around. "Oh shit.." I whispered to myself, in utter shock because she's never like this, shit she barely be horny. I took off my clothes leaving myself in my boxers and laid down next to her.

She still didn't wake up. The dream must be good, huh? She started moaning again but this time her back was arching into the air, mouth wide open. I got up and hovered over top of her watching her face contort, the sexiest shit ever. I began kissing her neck, knowing it would wake her up.

I felt her shift before I heard, "Baby?" "Yes?" I replied, rubbing her sides. "How are you here??" She asked, her face turning red as she tried to hide herself in the sheets. "Well, I tried to surprise you and.." I started, before lifting up the covers showing her the wet spot she made, "You surprised me."

.

.

.

Had this in my drafts for a couple months & just now actually finished it 😭 Hope y'all like it, didn't want to make it too long.

Send more requests!