Just Sing!

“Daddy, you okays?"

The first thing Branch saw was his daughter staring at him anxiously, her body completely colorless.

“I'm fine, sprout, I'm fine," he replied, hugging her. Flower helped him up as he took a good look at himself. He was no longer covered in tattoos, but now had the same grey complexion he had for most of his life.

No longer possessed, King Quincy, Queen Essence, Trollzart, Delta Dawn, and King Trollex noticed themselves colorless, too. They had almost no idea what had just happened.

Poppy stared at the guitar's remains and noticed how badly damaged the six music strings were. They began burning out like fuses. She turned and noticed her dearest friend hugging their daughter sadly.

“Branch!" she cried out, running to them.

“No!" Barb muttered, dropping to her knees at what was left of her guitar. She held the strings in her hands as they burned out completely. “My strings..."

“Mommy," Flower said happily as Poppy picked her up.

“Thank goodness you're okay," Poppy said gratefully, holding her daughter to her chest. Branch wrapped his arms around both of them and they all turned to face Barb, who stared at Poppy, hurt.

“What have you done? You've destroyed music!" she said angrily. The rest of the Trolls gasped in horror. “Give it up everybody! Thanks to the Queen of Pop, we've all lost our music!"

Willow and Ash glanced at each other, feeling heartbroken.

“History repeats itself," Barb continued. “Pop has ruined everything."

The entire Troll race had never felt so despondent. How could any of them live without singing or dancing? They all began grieving over the loss of their beloved music...

But then, one of them heard a sound.

Cooper looked down and noticed his own chest letting out a pink glow. Curious, he took Barb's microphone and pressed it to his heart, which was playing a rather catchy beat.

The Trolls looked up curiously as they heard the sound playing over the stadium's speakers. Queen Essence gazed at her twin boys as Prince D began beatboxing to the rhythm.

“Those are my sons... making music!" she realized with a smile on her face.

Ash then noticed her own heartbeat, which glowed red, and began stomping her right foot, brushing it against the floor in between two stomps. Feeling inspired, Willow created a silver ball of light and it made a chime to go with Ash's sound. Barb looked on in amazement, she had never seen her sister so happy!

Delta Dawn heard her own song coming from her orange heartbeat and began clapping her hands and stomping her hooves to the beat, her fellow Country Trolls followed suit.

Poppy watched in amazement as Trolls all around her began making their own music, each of their heartbeats glowing a different color for their own type of music. Rock was red, Pop was pink, Funk was purple, Techno was blue and green, Classical was yellow and gold, and Country was orange and tan. Each kind of music in between had their own distinctive color as well.