Not So Lonely Struggles

The long  awaited return of this story. Im sorry it took so long for this one, but I made this one long as shit for you. there's a lot of roller coaster  scenes in this one. This is your trigger warning.

______________

Wednesday

I woke from my nightmare slicked in sweat. I had a feeling that today would be the end of my good luck and I'm always right, so, yeah. I got up a bit shakily, hoping I didn't forget something or leave anything out.

"Fuck," I whispered, looking at the clock. I'm going to be late so fucking late. I jumped out of bed quickly, pulling on a white T-shirt, my iconic red hoodie that had been through everything with me, some skinny jeans and my black converse. I grabbed my keys, phone and bag, running to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth then I ran out the door. And lo and behold, my baby wouldn't start.

"Come on. C'mon. Please please please just start." She wouldn't though. I really wanted to cry. Now I had to wait for someone to come get me. I pulled out my phone, unlocking it and scrolling through my contacts. Who would come on short notice and be fast? Paris was probably at work so I wasn't going to bother her. Danny, maybe? No, he's more than likely with Jackson or already at the building. Then I stopped, lighting up a bit. The twins were talking to me again. I rang them up fast. They actually picked up the phone.

"Hey Sti-" I had to cut them off. This isn't a courtesy call.

"Hey guys, sorry about yesterday. I'll make it up to you, but can one of you come pick me up? The jeep won't start and I can't be late, so please hurry."

"Yeah, yeah, of course. I'll be there in five." That was Aiden that responded. I could faintly hear him tell Ethan to stall. I heard the rev of a bike and I hung up. As promised, Aiden showed up about 5 minutes later holding out a helmet. He lifted the screen on his so I could hear him.

"Here. Get on and hang on tight." I could hear him smiling. I shook my head, sporting a small smirk. I pulled the helmet on, slinging my leg over the sleek black bike. I was familiar with how to ride with someone since Scott has one. I put my arms around his waist and nodded. He dropped his screen, pulling off. Yeah, the twins were attractive but they are both taken, because otherwise this would not be an ideal situation if they weren't. We hit a bump and I tightened my arms around him by default. He sped up and we were at the building. I thanked him like 7 times running to Harris' class. The bell rang and I could have died. I got to the class.

"That's detention Stilinski."

"Yeah, yeah I know," I grumbled, going to my seat in the back. I zoned out, going to doodle on my notebook again. I was mindlessly going when I felt someone staring at me. It was Mr. Harris.

"Your paper Mr. Stilinski?" I reached down in my bag and handed him my paper that I did like 5 days ago, "And please pay attention."

I didn't realize he put a card on my desk until the bell sounded. It was for an art program. I smiled at it, sticking it in my pocket. Then I thought about how much it was going to cost to fix my Jeep. I had a part time job bartending at Jungle since everyone goes to Sinema, and I thought I wouldn't run into them. Only Danny and a few others I know, but they haven't told anyone, so I guess I'm in the clear. I'm going to have to pull a few extra shifts.

"Hey Mark can you book me tonight I gotta pull some extra shifts?..... Thanks I'll see you tonight." Okay, one problem at a time. I texted the twins.

<Hey I got detention but if you meet me at this cafe we can talk there>

I didn't wait for them to answer as I was going to my next class. I texted Paris too. To tell her the twins were going to be there and to sit them at my booth please. She said OK, of course. We had been getting along really well. Alright, that is sort of together, I thought, sitting down. Now I just had to get around my father that night. I started to plan. My father wouldn't be home until late that day, so I could go home on my free period and cook something quickly. Then I could put it in the fridge with a note that I had to go to the library to work on a group project. That would keep him from calling. Then I went back to the building for detention, which thankfully was only an hour, then I could go to the cafe for a bit, and lastly to work.