A Clearing

Beautiful and tall trees protected the area of wildflowers and roses. The clouds leaked sun into the small area and a waterfall could be seen just in the back as it flowed over rocks and fish swam in the still pond that was wrapped around the tree lines. A small bridge of rich cherry blossom wood lead you into the small clearing.

"Alfred Frederick Rogers-Jones"

"United States of America"

"West"

In the glass case of the first grave, there are dark blue glasses, a ring that looked like ice with a bright green maple leaf, a chain necklace with a small bottle of sand, a anklet with a Hibiscus with shiny faux pearls, finally a pair of ice seeming earrings with golden backings.

There where two graves side by side just behind the first.

"Kenneth Eirik Thomas-Jones"

"Southern Vinland"

"United States of America"

"South"

The other read

"Jeffery Kustaa Smith-Jones"

"Northern Vinland"

"United States of America"

"North"

Both graves side by side with beautiful flowers around them. Rose vines covering both the graves but their names clear. There was a spear dug into the ground by the Southern's grave and a glass case with a book with a beautifully made cover.

The final grave read clearly.

"Jackson Washington Anderson-Jones"

"United States of America"

"Mid West"

Beautiful flowers carved into the stone of the grave of the Midwesterner.

In the back was a small flag pole and a plaque, old glory flew at half mass of the yard heigh flagpole and the plaque had a poem engraved into it, a poem about those who lie six feet under the land that once where theirs to call home.

"The golden gate has been torn down,

The flame died out

We cannot take your tried, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breath free

As the land of the free

Is dead.

God bless the United States

God bless those who come after us and let them achieve what we could not"