INTRODUCTION

This book is about me, Annie Rapinni. I am a Superhero of Little Things. And you might be holding one of the few copies making its way across the country. You see, I tried really hard to wait until it was published, but I was excited (everyone knows that feeling). I wanted to share my story. So, while my book awaits a publisher, it's also going on tour. A LITTLE FREE LIBRARY TOUR.

I printed a bunch of copies and drove them up the West Coast, placing them in Little Free Libraries along the way. I'm asking you, the reader, to enjoy the book and then help it take the next step on its journey. You can share the book with a friend or a stranger, leave it somewhere as a surprise or place it in another Little Free Library east of where you picked it up. My dream is for the book to tour its way across the United States or around the world, being enjoyed, shared, and loved along the way.

As you read, if you have publisher suggestions, thoughts about the book, and/or your own Superhero of Little Things moments, I'd love to hear them. Or, if you'd like to request a t-shirt, post pictures of where you picked the book up, dropped it off, schedule a reading or an event, share anything having to do with Superhero of Little Things, or purchase a copy of your very own, please use the following contact information:

Instagram: annie.rapinni

For a little more information about me, Annie Rapinni: Superhero of Little Things, please visit my site: superherooflittlethings.com.

Thank you for your time. Have a great day, say hello to dogs, and wear glasses if you need them. 

Now... Go Read!

Wait! If you are holding a book that has traveled all the way to the East Coast, please email me (using the email address listed on the previous page) to let me know. 

OK, Now Go Read!