Quarter - 44

They ended the second quarter with a lot of regrets. Su Inn threw himself on the bench before drink his water. It was such a discouraging result of the first half with 15 points gap. His head was spinning as he cursed himself for not being able to focus during the game.

"Listen up, you guys said you were going to do your best in this game. But your play didn't match up your words." Coach Seo speaks in disbelief.

Today's game is worse than their usual. They made mistakes feeling pressured by the round of six.

"If this continues, we will lose and end things here." He added. "Let's muster some grit for one last time. Whether we win or not. Let's show them something."

"With some strong will, show them how determined you are. It's a waste to drain away what we build so far like this."

"Yes, sir!"

They applaude before doing their cheer. It's a fight with their backs to the wall. This is not the end yet.

"Let's not give up!"

*****

The third quarter began with two point score from Julien. But Uptempo's three point shooters are truly pain in the ass. It was only take a few minutes for them to break down Handsome Tigers' rim. Right after they catch up, the opponent slips further.

Joy could see how Su Inn's struggling under the rim. She entwined her finger and pray. She did not know how tight she gripped her fingers until she felt pain because her nails pressed against her skin.

Handsome Tigers started to make a quick offense and end up with Su Inn's post up that scored two points for them. It was a moment of glory when Su Inn banks it home.

Joy applaud. She honestly want to scream and cheer for him. But she ended up shut her mouth since she has no energy. She felt drained out by only looking at her teammates.

"We always seen Su Inn scoring three points through an and one when Handsome Tigers are catching up."

"Yes, that's right."

Just like the MC said, Su Inn aimed the hoop and made a basket through a free throw. It made them allowed to continue with a full-court press. But again, their defense is totally messed up today, they let Uptempo to score a three point again.

It was so suffocating and the game is sucks. Not to mention when Joy saw Su Inn post up and get fouled again. She hates it.

"He breaks through the baseline by himself."

"He moved amazingly."

Joy clenched her fist.

'Indeed'

'His attention level is amazing'

But today seems not his best day and basketball is about a team play.

"Yah you! Talk with your team!" She shouted. "Work your pattern!"

"Joy noona.." Jihoon stared at her.

"Sorry, I am fuming." She made a little stomp, not believing why their team play had become worse. "Aaargh." She grunted and stared blankly at the ceiling.

Su Inn gasping for the air. Tried to control his body which crawled by exhaustion.

"Su Inn-ah, you have me too." Julien remind him while making a 'two' sign with his finger. "You've been blocked."

"Two people were on me?" He asked.

"Yes. They were behind you just now."

Su Inn nodded.