Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own Sengoku Night Blood, as for the pictures they are not mine. I just got them off of Google and edited the colors and some of the outfits.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bright full moon is shown in the background as we see two figures fight. All you can see around them is a house on fire as they continue to fight at an inhuman pace. One of the figures slowly raises their katana at the figure below them as they get ready to strike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The scene then cuts to a group of friends in a modern day cafe. One of the friends, Shinzo Kitsune is saying,
"Well, I think the kids at the daycare are better than the kids you teach, Hyo."

"Lies, my medical students are by far the best. Am I right, Kashikoi?" responded Hyo Yuki.

"Why did you have to bring me into this Hyo." answered Kashikoi Okami sounding exasperated. "I honestly don't care about- Is that a tapioca pearl place?!"

"WHERE?!" exclaimed both Shinzo and Hyo turning their heads in different locations to look for it. They both then stop realizing that they were played by Kashikoi. Kishikoi was just giggling at them and their attempts to punch him.

"How could you play with our love of tapioca drinks, Teme!" They had exclaimed after their failed attempts at punching him.

"Ma, I'll buy you guys some later, Okay?"

"Better live up to your words, Kashi-kun" retorded Shinzo with a pout. Still mad at him for lying, like who lies about tapioca.

*Ping*

The sound came simultaneously from all three of their phones. They all looked at their phones to find that the notification came from their messaging app. All three shrug with confusion and open up the app. A blinding light comes from all of their phones. Everything turns black as they grow unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sengoku Night Blood BLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara