Chapter I

War cries could be heard in the distance as our trio woke up, right there was the battle of the Tototomi army against the Oda army. Kashikoi was the first one to be aware of their new surroundings. As the other two woke up Kashikoi gave them the “shh” hand signal, they immediately started looking around. Sitting up, making sure of no danger to be near, then they felt a rumble in the ground, turning to where a current battle was waging.

        At their current location, they were hidden behind a bush so they could get a proper evaluation of the situation i n battle. In front of them two men were battling, Hodeyoshi Toyotomi and Katsuie Shibata. The fight was then interrupted when a retreat flare was sent for the Oda Army. Katsuie begrudgingly left to retreat. Hideyoshi’s vassals then appeared next to him as they talked about how their plan for the battle had gone.

     Considering how close they were to our trio, Hideyoshi saw some of Shinzo’s hair and went tense. His vassals also saw this and got in a defensive stance. They then pointed their weapons to the bushes;

  “Come out!” Mitsunari ordered the trio. Not really prepared for the answer he would get.

       “Nah, I quite like it here in the close-!! What was that for Kashi-chan?!” said Hyo, who has received a whack in the head from Kashikoi. As he then, suddenly stood up along with his friends. Shinzo, who then gave them a once over. “Who are you guys anyway?”

        “Wow, you must have lived a pretty sheltered life to not know who we are.” remarked Toshiie, in a snarky tone.

    At that, Shinzo got out from behind the bushes and went up to Toshiie. Then said,

        “Well excuse me, did I ask? No, so shut the fu-!!” he was interupted by another whack on the head from Kashikoi, as he had the glare of a mother,( basically the one that says you fucked up).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Welp, that's all for today. See y'all later. Thanks for the wait.