Chapter 28

~Ryan's POV~

*NOTIFICATION*

Image: your baby girl is so pretty thank you!

"Connor!! Come here!!" I yell out of frustration!

"Sir. I'm mean...yes, bro! Did you get something?" he walks full speed in my direction. I show him the picture. "Please try and track this guy? I'm going to catch some air outside. Excuse me?" everything in me is burning like hell, but why? I can't have feelings for Lee, can I?

As I sit on the bench outside her house, I just sit and stared. Suddenly someone comes and sits next to me. It's Nikki. Before I could say something she said:" We will find her don't you worry. She's one strong girl. Just keep having faith." I couldn't say anything. Kit feels as if I already lost her.

"Bro!! We got them!!" Connor storms through the door and grabbed me by my jacket. The police officer tells me that I must ride with him and Connor will follow us.

As we arrive at the destination it's already dark and cold. We are in the middle of nowhere. No wonder I couldn't reach her.

NO, NO, NO!! please tell me that she will be okay, Amber please I know you went, but please tell me that she will be okay?!

As I was busy talking to Amber I saw her standing next to the police car and smiles at me. "Amber!! Please tell me she's okay, please? I'm begging you?" Connor stands next to me and both of us wait for Amber's reaction. She nods and walks closer to me.

"Ryan you must have in God. He is protecting right now! Promise me, that you will take care of her when she's okay? Connor, please? You must help him?" both of us stand there. Connor smiles with tears in his eyes and whispers "okay". Amber took my hand "Look its really my time to go my love. You will be okay. She will be okay. Just remember to keep your head high. Remember who must be first in your life. I love you! Take care!" she gives me a peck on the forehead and there she is for last time. Warm tears fells from my cheeks and I let go of her hand.

"Gunshots fire! Gunshots fire! GO! GO! GO!" the officer yells at his crew. Before I could think I ran in. "Ryan stop! You can't go in!!" Connor yells at me, but I ignored him.

As soft as I could I open the door and there he stands gun pointed to my head. "Always playing the hero of the Cape, but today will be your last so enjoy every moment." He stands in front of me with a smirk on his face.

Click.... There goes the first shot in my shoulder. Click.... The second one in my knee.

I'm on the floor he aiming the gun to my head. I just close my eyes and let everything go...

....click.... there goes the other shot...

I open my eyes...there he lays on the floor and the blood is everywhere. The sniper shot him at the back of his head. I know I'm lucky, but I'm going to my second chance in life and give love a second chance with Lee. LEE!

I realized that she's still here somewhere. I'm on my legs and searching for the house, but I can't find her.

"LEEE! LEE!! Baby where are you?" I hop run to every room. I realized that this monster held a lot of girls hostage, but where are they? Where is my Lee??

"Ryan she's over here!!" I run after Connor's voice.... There she is. She lies tied up on the bed with both legs spread open on either side of the bed with her arms tied above her head. There's blood everywhere.

"Connor untie her carefully, meet me at the car!!" I run with a struggle to the car. I parked the car in front of the house. Connor loads her in the back of the car and I move to the passenger side. "Drive to the nearest hospital, please? Please hurry up?" calmly I tell Connor, without looking back to her. I'm too scared to see if she's alive because if she's dead this is all my fault and I may be the reason.

*at hospital*

"Connor go call help please?" suddenly my eyes feel so heavy and my breath feels short and heavy.

"Ryan!! Come on dude just hold on?! Please?Hold on?" Connor yells at me.