Fans

Jenny's POV

I sat here, in his arms and was kissing the guitarist of Rammstein. It felt like energy is going through my body. Do I have a crush on him? Does he like me?

After our kiss ended he looked me in the eyes and wanted to say something. Omg what is he going to tell me now?

"I like you a lot Jenny" he whispers. He likes me! wow

"I like you too" i answered and could see how a smile formed on his face. He obviously is happy that I feel the same way.

Then we just sat there leaned against each other. Until we heared some screaming and shouting. What is happening?

"Oh oh. Jenny we need to get away from here as soon as possible!" he whispered

"What is going on, Richard?" I asked him with a tone of fear in my voice.

He just answered me with the word "Fangirls" and then he grabbed my hand and ran with me.

"We can go to my flat, so they don't know where you live!" I said during running. 

"This is a great idea! Show me the way!" he said.

I took his hand harder in my hand and ran with him towards my flat. Thankfully it's not that far away from where I live. The fans are still running behind of us, but thanks god they aren't that fast as we are. Reesh and I arrived at my flat, then I pulled out my key fastly and pushed Reesh inside and shut the door. "Now we are safe" I answered breathless.

He came towards me and hugged me. "Thanks for saving me. They would have ripped me into 2 peaces." He mumbles into my hair.

"I will always help you, if you need me" I said. Reesh took a step back and scanned me.

"Why are you doing this for me?" He asked. I couldn't interpretate his facial expression. Sad? Confused? I can't lie to him, so I told him the truth.

"Because I love you Reesh..." I answered and looked to the ground. Some seconds later I felt his fingers under my chin. "I love you too. I know it's maybe too soon to say this, but I really mean it." Then he kissed me.

"You want to be my girl, Jenny?" he asked nervously.

"Yes" I said and stood tiptoe to give him a kiss. He bend down a bit, because he is taller than me. 160cm vs 180 haha. But height is just a number and love doesn't depend on it.

Some time later we looked out of my window and saw that the fans are still there.

"you want to stay over night? The fans are still outside and they will probably be gone tomorrow" I asked him.

"Sure, babe" he answered

Then he took me on his arms. "REESH! I'm way too heavy for you! Let me down!!" I screamed and slightly hit my hand on his chest.

"Heavy? You are light as a feather." he smirked

Hmm i can't do anything against this. He went to my bedroom and put me on my bed.

"Sleep well, my beauty. I'm gonna sleep on the couch" he said. Then he wanted to go outside of this room.

"Reesh! Wait!!" I shouted. He stopped and looked in my direction.

"Can you stay here? You can sleep in my bed and not on the couch. Here it is comfy and the bed is tall enough for the both of us." I said

He came towards me, took off his clothes and laid into the bed. I think his answer is yes haha