Chapter 4

YOUR POV
"Stop!"I look at the owner of the voice,it was Baekhyun giving me a cold look,he walk towards Jang Min and gave me his light blue eyes as a death glare,it didn't scare me at all,Im a strong girl and smart sometimes clumsy not sometimes but always,he gave me a 'not now'look and i process first his face and calm myself down by sighing heavily and rolled my eyes,i don't understand him a while ago he is seducive,and then a cheerful,and then,sad,and then cold to dark like duhhh!whatever!i thought..I saw Jang Min smirk and slid her hands unto his shoulder and said"Babe L-"and then cutted off by Baekhyun who put his index finger on her lips"Shhhh,Okay"he said and she kiss him on his lips and smile at me,She try to make me jealous like eww!"Like I care?Even if you two will be fucking each other infront of me I....DON'T.....CARE...and Jang Min"i stop ped walking closer to her and continue"Know your limits before i throw you away from OUR Kingdo-"i cutted off by a male voice"And ban you here"i tilted my back and look to the Boy together with Baekhyun and Jang Min,Minseok,he is standing with his hand on his back,and beside him,Junmyeon"As what my sister said,Know your limits because you are in OUR Kingdom,so don't make a shitty scene Ms.Hipo Face"Minseok said causing me and Junmyeon burst into laughter,i saw Baekhyun Looking down holding his laughter and Jang Min glare at My Older brother who is laughing as she was about to slap him i hold her wrist and shove it away hardly and she stumbled back causing her hand let go off Baekhyuns Shoulder"Omo! hands off my brother Girl your about to slap a prince,listen Jang Min,A Digger will always be a digger,and a bitch?will always be a bitch,you look like the Witch who gave Snow White a poisonous apple" "Yeah and Snow White who is so Dumb to trust the Witch and Eat the damn apple that made her to die" "But Snow White is saved by a handsome Prince who came from another Kingdom"I said and look at Baekhyun who is staring at me,Jang Min groaned in anger,i know she was referring me to Snow White and she know,i am Referring Baekhyun to the Prince so she just groaned and her face is so funny,She walk away leaving us there laughing at her"Princess,Father want's to talk to you"Minseok Oppa said"About what Oppa?" "I don't know"he gave me a cheeky smile that all girls will line up"Stop insulting Jang Min"Baekhyun said that turned our head to him"Insulting?Im just defending myself Baekhyun,She started it,so don't blame me.....us" I was about to leave with my brothers,but he grab my wrist harshly that stumbled me back to him and i face him,I look at my brothers and mouth'Go,I'll catch up',they nod and walk away,i tilted my head back to Baekhyun,"What?"
"Did you really mean what you said ago?"
"said what?"
"About the Prince"
"Ahhhh"after i responds to his words,i stay silent and look down,'Did i really mean what i said?'i ask myself in my thoughts and remember what his mother said."Is your brother really thst close to you?"i accidentally spilled out that question,he gasped and gulp his saliva and look down for awhile then he look up again and ask"How did you know about my brother?" "Don't hide your feelings Baek,If you want someone to comfort you,you have me"i said giving him a faint smile"You didn't answer my question"he said with a dark aura he walk closer to me and i step back,but because of his freaking long legs,he's faster than me,he grab me by the waist and he pressed my body againsts his and i felt safe his body is warm and that's when i realize my bare chest presses against his making my breast revealed,add he was about look down i quickly push him away and he smirk while I'm blushing like heck,how can he pressed my body"Pervert"i said making his smirk wider i narrowed my eyes to his and he said making me blush"I know,and don't worry about it"he stop and point at my chest"I saw it,but I'll keep it a secret princess"he add and my eyes widen and scream in embarrassment,Shit!Shit!Shit!Did he just say he saw it?"What an asshole perverted brat!"I shouted and glare at him"what?Perverted brat?know your limits princess if you don't want me to share about what happened a minute ago"he said making me groaned in annoyance,he laugh and shake his head,how can he change he's mood so fast like heck,i walk away leaving him in garden while he stare at my back,i go every room in OuR Palace like how can my brother didn't tell me where they're,finally after walking around the palace for ages i found them in the Main tower of the palace,i knock first the door that is slightly open and my father motion his hand'come in'and i got inside and saw my family with Mr. And Mrs. Byun"What a pleasure to see you again King Baekjun and Queen Mihyun,So Dad what is it?"

"We need you and Baekhyun with the other three magical spirits to find the pearl of Xiatioxié"My dad said Its okay to find it with the other three magical spirits but really? With Baekhyun?I better prepared on my future days like hell"XiatioWhat?"i ask confusedly at the new word i heard"Xiatioxié,it leads you to find the true history on why Zeus and Hades became rivals for decades"he answered"Okay"i simply said"You two leave tomorrow early morning"my dad said making me whine?why so early?"But Dad?" "No buts princess that final"he said and i sigh"Don't worry Baekhyun will protect you Okay?"King Baekjun said"Remember what i said princess"Queen Mihyun said giving me a sincere smile,i smile back and walk out from the room and as i walk i spotted Soobin his back facing me"Soobin!"i yelled making him turn around"Princess what do you want?" "Nothing,Where are you going?" "Just walking around"he answered and smile"You can rest and go with Yeji right now" "What?" "You heard me,I'm leaving with Baekhyun tomorrow early morning" "Where?" "I don't know,but Dad well tell us tomorrow"i answered

"Well Goodluck you might pregnant when you get home"he said nonchalantly making me glare, he chuckle and said"Just kidding"he walk away with his hand on his back, gosh why so formal?..

"Well I'll better prepared"

-----------------------------------------------------------