Venus's Most Divine Creation

Just something I wrote for Ville a while ago he is my muse :D by 

The goddess was jealous of the other goddesses for they had created the oceans, heavens, and earth. They had woven the stars, the moon, and sun, and the creatures, and plants of the world, yet she could not think of anything to rival their beauty. "If you can create something to rival this then we will bow down to your talent and create a temple for you, where you will be adored and venerated" the goddesses laughed thinking she would never be able to rival their creations.

She grew tired of their arrogance and decided to create a being, one so celestial and divine than none could rival its perfection.

So she worked tirelessly day and night and decided to turn their creations by using them against them... From the oceans, she shaped his eyes and melded them with the leaves from the deepest forests creating the deepest emeralds more lovely than those in existence.

To further shame them she gave his eyes the light of the brightest northern stars and his curls she wove from the midnight sky and strands of angel dust.

His skin she carved with porcelain and marble carved with snow dust and moonlight. His lips she brought forth from the petals of roses and tinted them with fire and blood.

His voice she stole from Orpheus lyre and his soul was created from all the flowers, songs, poems and gentle and ethereal otherworldly, things in this world.
The gods felt cheated as they saw him standing before them for she had used their creations against them but they could not argue.

For indeed he was perfection and so all they could do was cast him into the world of mortals in the land of the midnight sun, to charm them for he was too bright for their eyes and war was breaking out over the goddesses for they all wanted to conquer his heart.. As for the goddess, they worshipped her and named her Venus...donning on her the title of the goddess of love and beauty...
.
Created By Violentt Sonatta 🖤💔🥀