xl.

. RYLEE .

the rest of the week was normal and nothing much happened.. until friday when i was hanging out with thomas after school, zion got in one of his pissy moods and barely spoke to me and when he did it was with no emotion and something short.

and just before i went to hang out with thomas zion and i started arguing about me spending time with thomas, i don't know why he's so fucking bothered but i didn't care, i was going to hang out with thomas if i wanted.

thomas and i talked for hours in the park after school and he's the nicest person ever.. but he's too nice, he apologizes if he said something flirty and i didn't react to it, maybe i'm just too use to alison and i being rude to each other for fun and zion and i always arguing.. but other than that thomas is great.

anyway it was officially nick's party and i couldn't wait because i could get drunk with my with all friends, alison told me to go sexy police officer so i agreed because why not meaning we'd lowkey match with each other, but throughout the actual day i didn't do shit.

just stayed in bed binge watching shows because i had nothing better to do but i quickly got bored of every show i started so i ended up starting about five, when i had two hours left until alison would pick me up i decided to start my makeup and hair.

an hour and a half later my makeup and hair looked it's best so i changed into my outfit then headed downstairs to show my mom which surprisingly she loved although i looked like a hoe, but she said she use to do the same for halloween parties back in her day so she didn't care.

when alison and her mom arrived at my house we all talked for a while before alison's mom drove us to nick's house, alison decided she wanted to have an entrance since we were the first people at the party and it was only the boys in the house so ...

when alison and her mom arrived at my house we all talked for a while before alison's mom drove us to nick's house, alison decided she wanted to have an entrance since we were the first people at the party and it was only the boys in the house so she swung the door open to only brandon in the living room to see.. anticlimactic i say but i played along with her extra self.

"hands up."

"who's tryna get arrested?"

"not me but i have a different thing we can use the handcuffs for."

"alright imma go, bye."

i walked away from those weirdos and made my way to the kitchen where the rest of the boys were including danny, "help, brandon and alison are being weirdos." i said and leaned against the counter by austin, "how?" edwin asked with a raised brow, "they're talking about using the handcuffs that alison and i have as accessories in a different way." i sighed and shook my head, "you can use them with thomas." zion mumbled to himself but i heard it very clearly.

"why are you so salty about thomas and i? we're talking, that's it."

"because he's the first guy you went to after me."