xliii.

. RYLEE .

as my body started waking up i noticed zion was still sleeping with his head on my chest and his arms wrapped around me which made me smile before brandon walked into the room, "wake up fuckers." he shouted causing zion to groan and shuffle around, "brandon shut the fuck up." he mumbled against my chest, "no wake up, it's one in the afternoon." brandon responded but zion stuck his middle finger up at him so brandon walked off.

but after a few seconds brandon came back with two pans in his hands and started banging them against each other, "i'm going beat you the fuck up." zion exclaimed and shot up before charging towards brandon, "no stop." brandon mumbled as he hid behind the pans so zion stopped and pushed him before heading back to me.

it was only mae, nick, zion and i still in bed cuddled up so the others must of gone home or they're just somewhere else in the house, i know brandon and alison were in the kitchen but that's about it, no idea where the others were.

"can you believe that the two biggest fuckboys are wrapped around us right now?"

"we're still tough, we just like cuddles."

"you're just babies with muscles."

zion chuckled into my chest while i continued to play with his dreads, "i could show you how much of a fuckboy i am." he smirked as he lifted his head up, "how?" i asked with a raised brow, "by fucking the soul out of you." he mumbled and slid his hand onto my thigh, "yeah right." i chuckled and rolled my eyes, "is that a challenge?" he questioned with a smirk.

"no, i already said that nothing is going to happen between us anymore."

"right."

his face dropped and he nodded as he looked down, "i'm gonna go use the bathroom, i'll be back." he sighed and got up before walking up the stairs, "damn girl you just crush that boy's heart." mae mumbled with raised brows, "no i didn't, he's just gone to the bathroom." i said and shook my head, "he's clearly heartbroken ry." she stated but i just rolled my eyes.

after a minute zion came downstairs with his bag in his hand, "my mom wants me home, so i'll see you guys tomorrow." he stated bluntly, "can i come with you? then i'll walk home from your house." i asked with a smile, "i have go now, sorry rylee." he mumbled before heading out the door.

i turned to mae and she was already giving me the 'i told you so.' face so i just sighed and laid back down, what if i did break his heart? but why would i? he knows that after everything he did there's no way we'd repeat it.

"alright everyone up!"

"fuck off brandon."

nick, mae and i chuckled before he walked into the room with a frown, "yo get your lazy asses up- where's zion?" he asked changing the topic, "rylee broke his heart so he's gone home." mae stated with a chuckle, "no i didn't, his mom said he had to get home." i corrected and sat up, "oh okay, well get up, alison and i made pancakes." he mumbled as he walked back to the kitchen before nick, mae and i flung out of bed and ran after him.

everyone else was already sat around the table waiting so we joined them, the guys were flirting and being cheesy with the girls which made me lowkey miss zion but also made me want to throw up.

when alison and brandon handed out everyone their pancakes we ate and talked for a few minutes before the pancakes were gone and we had to get home, nick dropped me off home before he and mae went to his place so that was nice but i had to third wheel in the back.

as i walked into my house my mom and alex turned to me with smiles while they watched captain america: civil war so i joined them and they asked me about the party, we basically spent the rest of the day on the couch laughing and watching movies.

i decided to have an early sleep tonight since last night we stayed up till 3 a.m. but my mom doesn't have to know that, i hope zion won't be in a mood with me tomorrow because i like having him around to joke with.