Chapter 3

~Namjoon~

"Namjoon-ah."

Namjoon looked over at Seokjin who was walking towards him. "Yeah?"

The members just got on the plane after passing through the airport that was filled with their fans. Namjoon had gone still when he saw someone who looked eerily similar to her. The woman he'd left behind. It wasn't until Jimin rested a hand on Namjoon's shoulder, that he was able to take another step forward.

Seokjin sat down beside him and then looked over to make sure no one was nearby. When he was sure, he turned back to Namjoon, "Are things okay with you?"

Namjoon chuckled, "Are things ever good?"

Seokjin looked at him with a serious expression. This isn't something the fans usually see because Seokjin's always being playful and bubbly whenever the fans are around. During times like these, he really does seem like the eldest.

"Jihye."

Namjoon stopped smiling.

Seokjin stared at Namjoon for a beat and then sighed, "She's the reason why you're like this."

"I don't..." he trailed off.

Seokjin scowled, "What's the issue here? Why are you having trouble sleeping? Restless. Is it because of this girl?"

The last thing Namjoon wanted to do was worry his members or talk about his past. He was going to brush it off but then he saw how worried Seokjin was. How he even made sure no members were nearby to hear what they were talking about. That's probably why Namjoon decided to confide in Seokjin.

"A girl from my past," Namjoon mumbled.

Seokjin nodded. "We thought so. Did something happen between you two?"

Namjoon sighed, "Someone I left behind."

"A girlfriend."

"Yeah, someone important too."

Seokjin nodded and glanced around to make sure no one is near them before saying, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, hyung, it's just... I don't think I can be happy until I know she's happy," Namjoon ran a hand through his hair in frustration, "But I can't even look for her even if I wanted to. I left her behind during one of the hardest times of her life. I don't have a right to be there for her now."

"She seems to be on good terms with both Jiyeon and Yoongi," he paused. "Minseo too."

Namjoon hated the spark of jealousy he was feeling. Yoongi and Jihye got a little close after Seyeon's incident and she opened up to him. A little. As far as Namjoon can tell, Yoongi had a soft spot for her too.

He can't blame Yoongi though. Yoongi was like a brother to Namjoon and someone Namjoon respects.

"I think about her all the time," Namjoon murmured.

"We know," Seokjin said, resting a hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "Rely on us more, will you?"

If only it was that easy.