the new kid

Deku's pov

Today is going to be exciting! Today the new transfer student comes. Though most people arent excited maybe because of their quirk. Well that wont stop me from making friends with them! Im determined, but then again *mumbles*

"Hey nerd..! Stop mumbling shit!"
'Huh kacchan?'
"What was that kacchan?"
"I said quick mumbling useless things!" "O-oh ok s-sorry"

Kacchan, or known as bakugou katsuki. He is my childhood..."friend" im not for sure either. His quirk explosion. He always smells nice but has a bad attitude. But ever since i was little i admired him. He never took that well. Hmm

"Class sit down mr. Aiwaza will be here!" Iida said. The class settle down and aiwaza comes in. With the student. "Ugh. Im going to sleep *yawns* introduce yourself and stuff and get to know him or whatever."

"Um well im Kiaro Hanukano nice to meet you um guys" he bows and several people ask him what his quirk was or how he got in. He answered them all. His quirk was named: harem. It was weird but then again i break my limbs so not a big suprise for us.

I began to smell something sweet. What was it? I smelt it more until my head and my heart started to hurt bad. I fell on my nees. "A-ah!" Everyone ran to me except kiaro. They tried helping but it started to hurt me more. "P-please make it stop!"
I heard him, i heard kiaro say "oh..no..it happened again....." then i pass out.

Todoroki's pov

They were all talking to the new kid. While i sat at my desk thinking about soba and the work. My thoughts went on until i heard a thump on the ground.  I looked at izuku and he fell on his nees. I quickly ran up to him putting my hand on his back. "Izuku are you ok?!" "N-no p-please p-please make it stop!". By now everyone saw him and ran over to us. He looked like he fainted. So i picked him up  in a bridal style and gave orders "tell aizawa i took izuku to recovery girl. And when im gone find out why he passed out. We'll  be back when he feels better later!" Before anyone could say anything i took poor izuku to recovery girl.

Bakugou's pov

Todoroki ran out the door. Damn nerd making everything worse. Ugh! I looked at the new extra. He looked guily did he do this?!
"Hey you! Extra!" He looks at me with fear. It was him then. The room went silent. "You did this didnt you!" "I-i didnt m-mean to h-he must h-have smelt my q-quirk s-s-sor-"
"shut the hell up! What will happen to him when he gets back?!"
"Umm well he'll feel intense heat, wanting to mate. He'll be very tempting and anyone who doesnt have a strong will, will want to be his lover. Anyone who looks him in the eyes will instantly fall in love."

"How long does it l-last?" Asked round face. "A-a month, usually."
"What does usually mean fucker?!"
"Well if i activate my quirk its a month but if someone smells my quirk when it not activated then its...well....t-t-three m-months...."

'The hell so this will last longer than a month the hell?!'

Ururaka's pov

'S-so deku...is going t-to be-'
I blush at my thought.
'What if he wants to mate with me?!'
My head is very hot right now. I squeal. "Round face get that thought out of your mind!!" "Hmmmm"
This is too much too take in....

Deku's pov

I feel....hot, i feel very....very horny. I must feel good, hmm yes i need it. I want it. To feel pleasure, and feel the amazing feeling of..
"Izuku?" I feel arms wrapped around my body. Being carried. My face feels flushed. I slightly open my eyes to see shoto. Hmm shoto could make me feel good... "ahh~" i moan, he blushes. "Umm izuku?"
"Sho~ i need you. Please~" i say with lust. "Is anything hurting now or is-"

I get out of his grip. "Oh good you can stand now. I giggle at his comment. I slowly start taking of my tie and pulling shoto closer to my lips. He feels my erection and funny enough i feel his. "Umm i-izuku??" He stares at me blushed and shocked, he puts his arms around my waist . "A-ahh shoto~ my body feels so hot~ i want your long hard di-" i moan but to get interrupted by not only kacchan and kirishima but class 1A. Shit.

Kirishima's pov

So midoriya is affected by the harem.  And he is now with todoro-

"WAIT!!" i yell. Everyone turns to me "todoroki doesnt know about this?!" Everyone gasps. And start running out of the class to midoriya and todoroki. We turn around a corner only to see a scene of them. Oh no todoroki fell for it. Bakubro starts to say "WHAT THE HELL DEKU!" he's blushing. Midoriya looks at him and smirks. He turns back to todoroki and makes out with him. Never would have thought, i..would find it...hot....hmm...deku....

Bakugou's pov

I feel hard. God no just because of shitty deku. But seeing him choose half n half pissed me off. Tch'
All the girls blush and turn around. While us boys are shocked that deku is so feminine and slightly hot. Half n half slams deku to the wall and kisses his neck not caring if were here or not. Wow what a bitch. Deku moans..hot.
"Ahhh~ sho~" a nickname?!

Class 1A boys pov

"Shit dekus hot!!"

End of chapter. Hoped you liked it more ships will come!!! Bye!
                                                       -☆☆