Quarantineeeeeeee

Hi I made crappy legend fan art so imma tag one of my friends right now  siddhi_k1

Cause she told me about this one Legend fanfic

Anyways, it's like day 46 or whatever of quarantine and I haven't been outside since March 12 cause my parents won't let me go outside as a precaution and stuff. I'm thinking of just lasting until May 13th just so I have the full two month experience and stuff.

Wait I need to get a picture of said crappy fan art

DISGUSTING EW

uh anyways I have some random reactions to old comments I've posted on stories from like August or whatever

So there's this one comment in the night at the ballet I think it's in the first chapter or something and 11 year old me didn't know what a Lenny face was.

*inhale*

*step into time machine*

*slap 11 year old self*

*give 11 year old self a good dose of the internet*

*wave bye to my sweet childhood ignorance*

*return to present world*

*scream*

Yeah. What was up with me in August *sigh* 

Like I knew what the.... se... se... smex was, I just didn't know what a Lenny face was. And to think I knew what 420 and 69 was but nooo my friend didn't culture me in the... culture behind this little dude -> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Hey Jace if ur out there thanks for making me search up 69 during math class. I'm still worried about the browser history-)

Oh I know what was up! *insert rant about ppl*

Yeah I KNOW that one of you can see my account, I'm just scared of blocking you cause you'll probably tell your mom and that's a whole other mess. 

I'm too tired to do anything else. I should really update After School Activity. Guess I'll do that on the 28th. See you then!

~AJ