CHAPTER 1

Sorry guys i didn't update in a while😔
my goal for this chapter is to reach 100 reads and 90 votes.
Really big thanks to my friend on instagram @sambhavipathak22 for this idea. now on with the update😉
-----------------------------------------------------------

AT THE DINNING TABLE:

After Sikander, Kulfi, and Amyra finshed their dinner, Sikander gave them a poster.

Amyra: dada, this a concert for the 3 of us( Amyra said with a smile)

Kulfi: and also under the stars(Kulfi said excited)

And then Kulfi realised what she said.

Sikander realised that this will not make Amyra forget, it will make her remember that day.

Amyra again became sad, but after looking at Kulfi and Sikander's face, she wanted to make them feel good and not feel that they are not progressing anything in trying to make her feel good.

Amyra: why are you sad, i mean thats a good thing. thats the first time all 3 of us sing on stage together since it was only both of you all the time(she said with a teasing smile)
our moms could watch us Kulfiiii!!

both Sikander and Kulfi were happy that Amyra reacted that way.

Kulfi: so when and where is the concert baba

Amyra: yes, dada

Sikander: well Kulfi, you wanted to go somewhere so i made the concert in Pathenkot.

Kulfi: sachii😁

Sikander: haan, pariii😉

Amyra: that means were going to pass by Kulfi's village dada, it will be first time seeing your village kulfi.

Kulfi: yess, I'm gonna show you all my fav places, the temple, the hill, and my cousins

Amyra: Kulfi, I'm Soo excitedddd

Sikander: girls, now go pack your things and go to bed, we will be leaving tommorow morning so get ready

Amyra: good night dada

Kulfi: good night baba

Sikander: good night Meri pari and princess

(Sikander went to the music room cause he normally practices before going to sleep)

(Amyra grabbed Kulfi's hand and started moving when kulfi stopped)

Amyra: what's wrong Kulfi?

Kulfi: nothing Ameeriji, I'm just going to conduct a prayer to the goddess before we leave since we won't have time in the morning, right?

Amyra: ok Kulfi, hurry

Kulfi: ok Ameeriji

(Amyra went to her room while Kulfi went to the temple in their house)

(Kulfi lit up a candle for their safety)

Kulfi: please ma, make Amyra forget that incedent, make her happy please...

(While Kulfi was praying, the candle she lit... blew)

Kulfi: what just happened, they call this a bad Omen

(Kulfi tried to calm herself down and convincing herself that is was a coincidence because of the wind, even though is wasn't windy)

Kulfi: nothing will happen, right maa? It is just a coincidence(she convinced herself)

(Kulfi was heading to her room when she bumbed into Sikander who was going to his room after finishing practice)

Sikander: Kulfi, what are you still doing here?