CHAPTER 3

I'm back 💖
____________________________________________________________

In the van:

Amyra: dada?

Sikander: yes princess?

Amyra: is there a restroom around?

Sikander: restroom?

Amyra: yes, I want to go

Sikander: wait, I will stop and look.

(Sikander pressed on the brakes but..... They were not working)

Sikander: what!!!

(Sikander tried to move the van here and there to stop it when he realized that he took a turn on a dead end and he can't turn back)

(They where on top of a very high place and the van was not stopping and was heading towards the edge of the mountain)

Kulfi: baba!! The van is gonna fall!!!

(Sikander again tried to stop the van but all in vain)

Sikander: jump!!!

Kulfi-Amyra: what!!

Sikander: just open the van's door and jump!!

Kulfi: what about you?!!

Sikander: don't worry about me, just jump!!

(Kulfi and Amyra did not have seatbelts on, so it was way dangerous)

(Amyra trusted her dada so she opened the van's door and jumped)

(By the way, Both kulfi and Amyra were sitting in the back, Kulfi behind the passenger's seat, and Amyra behind the driver's seat. They were sitting in the second row, nobody was sitting in the last row since it was a van and it had 3 rows)

Kulfi(in mind): no, I'm not gonna jump without baba, I'm only gonna jump after he jumps, if something happens to him, I will die....

(The van was moving here and there, Kulfi fell on the last row since she was standing, hit her head really hard on a metal and became unconscious. She was no longer behind Sikander, she was not in the 2nd row, but in the 3rd row now)

(Sikander looked behind him and saw it was empty and the van door was open, Sikander did not think of looking in the last row since his brain was racing (in moments like that, you can't think properly) and sighed in relief thinking that both his daughters jumped from the van.)

Sikander: Kulfi and Amyra jumped, hope they did not get hurt.....

(Sikander unbuckled his seatbelt, opened the van's door, and jumped as fast as he could)

(While Sikander was jumping, he noticed someone In the back seat)

(Sikander got up and started running after the van)

Sikander: Kulfi!!!!!!!!!!!

(The van was so fast, It was impossible to catch up)

Sikander: Kulfi!!!

(Kulfi regained conscious and realized she was the only one in the van, she couldn't move since the van was moving alot, she kept on falling down)

Kulfi: Baba!!!!

Sikander: Kulfi!!!

(The van reached the edge of the mountain, it flew off the mountain and crashed down the mountain)

(The van exploded loudly and pieces of it scattered everywhere)

(Sikander reached the edge of the mountain, he couldn't see anything because it was so deep, but he did hear a loud explosion)

Sikander: Kulfi!!!!!

(Sikander fell on his nees not able to process was just happened)

Song started playing in the background:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, chapters like this are really hard to write 😓

Please please please suggest me what to write next, please please please 🙏