The shit storm ahead

Photo found from @softigrazer on Instagram!💖

So basically this is just a POV backstory for this photo. Enjoy :))
(Warning: swearing)

POV: you and your bestfriend jack set off on an adventure to Walmart. You texted him this morning telling him that you needed some new art supplies. Later that day after school, he comes and picks you up in his 1997 Chevy Silverado. You hop in the passenger seat and about 15 minutes later you arrive at Walmart. You guys goof around a bit before walking over to the empty crafting section. You've been having back pains recently so you ask him to grab a bottle of paint from the bottom shelf. Little did you know that he was having stomach issues that particular day. But he would be too embarrassed to say anything so he bends down to grab it anyway. Little did he know the literal shit storm ahead. As he bent down, he felt something hot and heavy in his pants. You realize he looks a bit uneasy and ask him what's wrong, he says he's fine but you soon smell something nasty. You look down to see jack start to cry as he runs away with shit streaming down his legs. About half an hour later he comes out of the Walmart bathroom. He asks you never to speak of this again. But little did he know, you were in the mood for some pranks. He asks what you're doing as you walk to the nearest intercom. You dial in and now the whole store can hear you. "Clean up in crafting. This boy just made a shit stream across the floor." You hang up and burst out in laughter. About 15 seconds of you laughing later, you look up at jack. He looks at you like this. You fucked up.

Hope you enjoyed! And again, photo was found from @softigrazer on Instagram!💖