Ep6

Third Person's POV

It's a different night.

Jungkook is at a cafe with his basketball friend.

"Coach is so annoying today. I was just late for five minutes. Only five minutes, but he was so angry." -Jungkook's friend said.

"Don't mind him. You know that he's really expecting for a victory for the championships." -Jungkook said while he's looking at Baekhyun and Taeyeon messages.

Baekhyun's POV

I'm on the way to the cafe where Jungkook is and I am with Bright on my side. I am almost there at the cafe.

I already saw Jungkook's friend leave and I ran towards him fastly.

"Dude! Here's the photocopy of my old thesis. I also did some research for you." -I said and I gave him the envelope and the papers inside.

"You are really awesome. Your messages to Taeyeon were really sweet." -Jungkook said then he is smiling but I just kept my straight face on.

It is maybe the meaning of those messages means something to me now.

"You want to come with us? Me and Baekhyun are having dinner." -Jungkook invited Bright.

"I'll have to pass. I'm meeting my girlfriend. You know. I'm going now." -Bright said then I chuckled.

"OK, take care." -I said then he left.

"Let's go." -I told Jungkook then he took my wrist.

"Bro, why don't I go and meet up with Taeyeon? And it seems like she's enjoying your texts. Come one, text her." -Jungkook said then I took my phone.

Yeah, my texts, and not yours.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

I am with Irene, behind me and we are getting a fruit drink outside of the garage where I work. My hands are full and suddenly my phone rang.

I saw JungHyun message and I almost dropped my phone.

"Omg, Taengoo!!!" -Irene shouted behind me and the other people around us looked at her like she was crazy. Well, if I'm alone at home, I'll be surprised too.

"Say Yes! Go! This is it! This is where your love story starts, he is your Romeo! And not like the scripted ones I saw in Facebook." -Irene said and she seems to be more surprised than me.

"Irene." -I spoke for the first time and I got more speechless.

"Taeyeon." -Irene spoke back which I have to answer.

"What if he finds out that I'm not a real beauty queen? A garage queen, can be. And what if he's a killer, a scammer. I'm not in a rush having a boyfriend and it is fine for me to just being a textmates. And besides, he's not my priority, you know that." -I said then I walk and panicked.

"What?! Not your priority, your always on your phone just to text him. And besides, if he's ugly, just text me and I'll come and I'll pretend like it's an emergency." -Irene said and as for what I look like my face, I am really scared.

"Irene, I am really scared. What if we're not compatible?" -I said said then also wondered.

"You know what, Taeyeon. You kinda have a point, but this is more likely to work." -Irene said then she squat down and she took my phone.

"Irene!" -I yelled them after she said 'Okay' to the text, I was terrified and scared. Well, I can't do anything now.

* * *

Baekhyun's POV

Me and Jungkook went in into his car and suddenly there was a message from Taeyeon.

Me ans Jungkook looked at each other. He is happy, while me... Well I'm not.