Ep17

Baekhyun's POV

It's already night, me and my mother are okay now. Now the only problem is between me and Jungkook, to me and Taeyeon too.

I'm here with Bright on the basketball court to play basketball. Until, Jungkook came. We both stop and Bright had to leave.

"So.." -Jungkook said and we both played, until we both got into a fight together.

We fought until we both got tired. We both laid in the floor and we both laugh when we realized that we were really silly.

"You're strong." -He said and hit my muscle and I did the same thing.

Until we both planned about me and Taeyeon.

* * *

Taeyeon's POV

I

'm here at the school to enroll once again, because it's already back to school. I'm with Irene when somebody called her.

"What? Your here in school. Then we'll meet?!!" -Irene said.

"Who's that?" -I whispered.

"Okay then, see you later!" -Irene said and she hangs up.

"It's my secret admirer." -She said.

"Seriously? Hey, becareful with a those guys. Maybe they are just good in text but in reality, they are not." -I said.

"Nah! Come on, let's put that aside, go with me." -She said while she's taking my wrist.

"To where?" -I asked.

"To my secret admirer." -Irene said and we both ran to the place where it should be inside the school too.

"Sis, meet him there. I can't hold myself from peeing." -She said and I tried to catch her but she just went to the bathroom already.

My phone rang when I received a message. I looked at it and I saw that it's from Baekhyun, I just ignored it.

"Taeyeon." -Someone called me from behind and I looked at my behind and saw Baekhyun.

I was about to leave when he took my wrist. He was holding a book.

"I already closed my blog." -He said when I saw that he was DaVinciQuotes.

"Because I'm ready to tell my feelings to the girl I like." -He added. I took the book and ask...

"Your DaVinciQuotes?" -I asked and he smiled at me.

"Sorry." -He said and I also smiled but not to him, at the book.

"So... Were okay?" -He asked and I looked at him.

"Hell no!" -I yelled at him.

"How could I believe that your DaVinciQuotes? I'll believe if you'll explain it to me within six words, if that's bot six words I'll never forgive you." -I said.

"That's so hard." -He said when I crossed my arms.

"Fine. Taeyeon, I'm sorry I was a coward." -He said.

"Hmp, seven words?" -I said and showed him a small amount of attitude.

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry, but I really like you." -He said.

"Eight words? Am I a joke to you?" -I said.

"I'm sorry, isn't that enough?" -He said.

"Didn't I told you, Baek, that sorry cannot just fix everything." -I said.

"Then your lucky if you accept my sorry."

"Nonsense, Baek. Didn't I thought DaVinciQuotes was excellent?" -I said.

"All of the six words that DaVinciQuotes did is all there in that book. But the last one should be the first one who read it, is you." -He said and I opened the book and went directly to the end and I saw it.

It said, "I Love You."

I was fluttered, I admit it. But I wanna tease him more.

"My gosh, Baek. I already gave you so many chances and it's all nothing to you." -I said and he sigh.

"Taeyeon, I really really love you." -He said.

OMG WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME FLUTTER, BYUN BAEKHYUN?!

"I also love you alot, Byun Baekhyun." -I said and he smiled at me. I also smiled at him.

We both went near to each other and we hugged each other is happiness. He broke the hug and kissed me. It's my first kiss, and I'll cherish it.

Baekhyun's POV               Taeyeon's POV

It is a Love Triangle, but it started with a one-sided love to true love. Sometimes, in our lives, we really need choices, or else you'll regret them. Thanks to Jungkook. Us Baekhyun and Taeyeon and Jungkook  will be having happy endings, always.

"̷ ̷H̷a̷p̷p̷y̷ ̷E̷v̷e̷r̷ ̷A̷f̷t̷e̷r̷ ̷"̷

Started: February 11, 2020

Ended: July 19, 2020

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang 𝑩𝑨𝑬𝑲𝑯𝒀𝑼𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑨𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑶𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑱𝑼𝑵𝑮𝑲𝑶𝑶𝑲 ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ 🎉