chapter 10

Rudra came back to home...and proceeded to his room

He sit on the floor...and started to think about the flashes he had seen...that time....

He holds his head because of some pain.....he again sees the flashes....

Flashback

3 boys are sleeping together in a bed...by cuddling each other.....(faces are not clear)..

A man of late 40 came towards them...and started to call them....but they didn't woke up..

Man: oh god... for what you give (pointing 3 sleeping boys)....this idiots as my sons...that too in same day.....

He throw water on them....and all of them woke up with a jerk......

Boys: why you threw water on us dad...

Man: then what will I do...it's 10 am... now...

Boy 1: OMG...I have a deal in..10:30 with that malhotras...

Boy2: I want to give ganapati sculpture to Temple in 10:30..

Boy3: today is my...film start.....OMG...how will my crew start work... without director...😊

Boys: dad ...why don't you wake up us early.....

Man: now I am at fault.....all the members of our family..is calling you 3 from..past 2 hours......

Boys moves from there to freshup....and all went to their work.....

Flashback ends

Rudra  fall unconscious on the floor...

After some time shivaay came to home... because he is free today......and he saw rudra's car outside....

so he goes to rudra's room...

He saw rudra on the floor....

Shiv: rudra... Get up.bro...(he throws some water on his face....rudra woke with a jerk...)

Rudra: why did you threw water on me dad...

Shi: rudra ...I am not your dad....I am shivaay......

Ru: oh....I saw a dream..in that dad throw water on me.... so...

Shi: okay......but why are you sleeping in the floor....you have a nice bed naa...

Ru: shiv...I am not sleeping on the floor...I fall unconscious....

Shiv: you fall asleep.... what happened to you...are you fine....... wait I will call doctor...

Rudra smacked shivaay's head....

Ru: you fool...you are a doctor...why you always forget that....

Shiv: I don't know why..... when I am with you guys ...I always forget that I am a doctor....

After that 2 of them went to kitchen and make food for them...

........................................................................

Anika and gauri saw bhavya...and within hours..they become friends...... they felt some connections with them...

Ani: you know ... today that billuji...gave my chocolate to a boy...

Riya: who is this billuji...

Ani: shivaay sir....

Riya: what.... what happened...