chapter 15

Doc: they are in critical condition.......

Ar: what do you mean doctor..

Doc: if they didn't  open their eyes in 24 hrs... they will ends up in coma... or they will di...

Before he finishing it.. arnav hold his corner...

Ar: If anything happen to them.... then you and your hospital will only be a memory........... did you get that.....

Mallika dragged arnav from there...

Ma:arnav plz calm down...

Ar: how will malli.... you know naa... he is my only family.... I can't lose him tooo

Anirivya stand in front of doctor..

Ani: sir... we are also doctors.... can you plz say... chance of their survival.....

Doc: Only 10%...

Ri: is they responding to treatments...

Doc: no... that is the main problem....

Bhavya started to cry.....

Bha : Aniri... my parents died in an accident.... now my om bhaiyya... why god is always cruel to me......

Ani: bhavya don't think like that.....everything happening in our life is for good...

Ri: come let's go to temple..... I have strong belief in god....he will surely help us....

Anika and bhavya agreed to her....and they moves to temple.......

When they

When they...enter there....they started to feel something... especially Anika...

Ani:guys...you 2 go inside... i will come  after sometime...

Rivya: are you fine Ani...

Ani:yes i am...

Gauri and bhavya moves inside.....and anika stay outside....

Ani:why I am feeling like.... I am connected to this place....

She sits in stairs...because her head is paining...... now she can see some flashes.....

FLASHBACK

A girl is standing in queue of a temple.........she saw a man entering the temple with bodyguards.... without standing in queue.....

Gi:Hey mr stop.....you can see na....we all are standing in queue.... so go and stand in queue...

That man glared at her...and moves inside....

Girl:are you deaf.....

One of his bodyguards came towards her...

Bg: madom...he is a big business man in the world...

Gi:but he is not so big....look at his height... he is only 5 feet.....

That man heard it....and takes a bundle  of 2000 notes from his pocket..and throw it on her face......

Ma:I know...you want this....

And he goes from there......

Now he is standing near his car....that girl came towards him......she took one bat...and crashed his car glass with it...........

Girl: (took that same 2000 notes and throw it on his face)...I know  you want this.........

He glared at her angrily..... but she moves from their by flipping  her hair.......

He throws his phone in anger.....................

........................................................................

Gauri and bhavya come towards anika and calls her.... anika came back to her sense.....

Ga: which world are you Ani...

Ani: ri... i will come after praying... you 2 stays here....

At that time gauri saw someone making a ganapati sculpture........

Ri: bhavu...stay here I will come after 5 mins....

Bha:okay.....

She sits on stairs....and gauri moves to that place...

Gauri started to see some flashes...

Flashback

A girl is running with some ladoo packets...... she collided with a person who is standing with a ganapati sculpture....

Her ladoos and his sculpture falls on the ground.....

P: you mad girl... what did you do my sculpture....

Gi: then what about me...my ladoos..

P: because of you...my sculpture turns to pieces mad girls...and you are thinking about this ladoos...

Gi: don't call me mad....you jadadhari hippie...

P: you......

She rans from there.....before he completing the sentence......

He glared at her running figure...

.......................................................................

Bhavya goes to drink some water... she saw a girl fighting with  a boy....

She started to remember something..

Flashback

A girl in police dress is shown...she saw a car coming in high speed...so she goes behind the car.....and somehow she stopped that car...

Gi: is this road is your father's....

Bo: no it's  my brothers

Gi: how dare you.... spoiled brat...

Bo: you do know  who I am....

Gi: I don't  want to know it.....you come outside.....

That boy come outside and glared at her...

Gi: show  your license.....

He show  his license and she put it in her pocket...

Bo: what are you doing... give my license back...

Gi:if you want it back...then write 1000 times....i wil not drive vehicle at high speed from today onwards...

Boy:what..

Boy started to write it.......after that she give his license back.... and moves from there

.......................................................................

P: sir he is in critical condition

P2:nothing will happen to him...
I am coming there...

P: okay sir

..........................................................

Precap

Family...