Part 1- A Figure on the Roof

A/N (Villain): None of this is canon with the UnO universe lol we just making this up as we go along.

As I made my way to the rooftop, a thought engulfed my mind: something big was off. 

Someone has been watching me the whole time today. From the moment I woke up to now, I felt as though I was being watched, as if I was dealing with anatidaephobia (search it up).

The whole day I've been feeling as though a pair of eyes was on me, but I've never seen a duck in Wellston! 

I asked Sera if she's been feeling as though she's been watched and she said that she has, so something is definitely up.

I reached the rooftop and opened the door. 

I stepped onto the rooftop and saw a figure in front of me 

Who's this random dude? Why the heck is he here? I know for a fact that he isn't with Wellston, something about his aura seems off...

The man turned around, he was about six foot tall and wore a plain black suit, his arms in the famous "you know I had to do it to 'em" position.

"J-John," He said, stuttering slightly, "I n-need y-your help."

I immediately tensed up, something about this dude was seriously off. A few thoughts immediately went through my head.

How does he know my name? What does he want? Should I attack?

That's when it clicked. I realised who he was.

"My name is..."

His name is...

"Obama."