Part 3- (Imagine a cool chapter name because the author can't think of one)

"William who?" John asked, confused.

"W-William H Doe."

"M-My dad?" John said, flabbergasted.

"Yes."

"But why?? Why would you be hunting my dad down?" John asked, he could never imagine his father being a danger to anyone, especially Obama of all people.

"His t-taxes are overdue, he has been evading them for the last fifteen years now!" Obama explained. "Unfortunately that's not the only reason. As I speak he is on a quest of his own- a quest to find the rest of the infinity gels."

"Infinity gels?" John asked.

"T-They are a power source, able to increase a person's ability tenfold!" Obama exclaimed, a fire in his eyes.

"Ten-fold? That's incredible!" John yelled, almost not believing what Obama was saying.

"John. Has W-William sent you any hair gel recently?" Obama asked inquisitively.

"Yeah, why?" John replied, confused. 

Why would Obama want to know about my hair gel? 

"Bring me it, and while you're looking for it, bring me three people." Obama said.

"Who?" 

"Arlo, Seraphina and Evie" Obama said, listing them off.

"I'll find them, I think Evie's friends with Sera." John said, going back down the stairs.

-
*Around 10 minutes later*
-

John walked back to the roof with the hair gel and three students in tow behind him, as he opened the door he heard Obama's voice fill the air.

"Ah! You're back! Did you bring them?"