Part 4- Reveille!

(A/N from Villain): Please don't read the note at the bottom without reading the chapter first thanks.
-

"Ah! You're back! D-Did you bring them?" Obama said.

"Here they all are, and the gel as well." John said, handing Obama the gel.

"Excellent! Good job, John!" Obama said, activating an ability- his eyes glowed midnight blue and he placed the hair gel inside his jacket. When he withdrew his hand, the gel was gone.

"Where did it-?" John tried to ask before being cut off by Obama.

"An ability, Pocket Pocket, I named it myself. It's pretty much a small pocket dimension I can access when I have a suit on- not much space t-though unfortunately."

That's pretty useful, but wouldn't Obama have a stronger ability though? I mean he's the President after all...

"You're probably wondering why I brought you three here." John said.

"Yeah we are," Sera replied, slightly annoyed. "I was playing Brawl Pigs when you dragged me here. My brawler got eliminated because of you."

"Well I can't explain why, so Obama is going to explain for me!" John said, gesturing towards Obama, trying to ignore Seraphina's angry eyes.

"A-All three of you. Come to me." Obama said beckoning them towards him.

All three of them walked closer to him, when they were all close enough, Obama activated his ability. His eyes glowed a deep purple.

Arlo narrowed his eyes. "Why are your eyes purple now instead of blue like earlier?"

Obama ignored him. "Arlo," He began. "You have paid all of your taxes on time, I thank you."

Arlo had a look of confusion on his face. "John what's going on?! How does he know about my taxes!?"

John shrugged as Obama walked over to Seraphina. 

"S-Seraphina, you too have paid all of your taxes on time, thank you." Obama said, his eyes glowing.

Seraphina had a look of amusement and puzzlement on her face as Obama walked to Evie.

"Ah. E-Evie, you seem to have not paid your taxes on time..."

(A/N from Villain): Please don't flame me because of how OP Obama is.

OBAMA'S SHOWN ABILITIES THIS CHAPTER:

Pocket Pocket: Level 2.0
???: Level ???