Prologue🙀

Omniscient POV

" Augggggg... mmmmm.... sttoooppppp" Nahla moaned out as August began kissing her neck from behind.
" Nah baybeh. Youu gone feel all of me tonight. Imma make yah fall in luh wit me and it ain't no going back neither." He stated seductively in her ear as he pushed her farther into the kitchen counter.
" You supposed to.... to be.. be my son Yungggg" Nahla couldn't help the fact that the shit felt so mf good. And if Aug had control over her like this she could only imagine what he'd do making love to her.
" see dats where youu got it fucked up, just fucking youu aint showing youu shit soo I'm bout to dick youu down soo good youu ain't gone even think to question my love for youu ever again!" August said while starting to slowly but surely walk her down the hall to the guest room. In his head going upstairs to they room was a grip of a walk. He was just ready to be back inside her. They soon made it to the room, August began stripping both of them down and lay Nahla ass down on the bed so quickly.
" August I told youu we couldn't do ... Shhh Nahla now enjoy this and let Daddy Yung take care of youu." August said and finally sealed it with a kiss.
After tonguing each other down for a few minutes August began to go down to eat his whole full course meal tf up. As he began to go down all Nahla could think was how tf did they began to LOVE IN A DIFFERENT MANNER!!