17

(A/N: keep in mind that I don't fix my spelling or grammar errors)

Third person's pov

Even from an outside perspective it was very clear that the boys were unsure. In school they always pretended their relationship together wasn't anything more than friends. This mostly because Taehyung was being distant since Jungkook not in 2 full weeks had been starting a conversation about what they are. He didn't want to come off as rude so therefore, Taehyung decided to take distance from him so that Jungkook could figure out if they were a couple or not. What he didn't know though was that Jungkook this whole time thought it was pretty clear that they were dating, but that Taehyung was scared of showing off in public. That's when he himself started to get unsure cause Taehyung never actually seemed to wanna hang out. He always had an excuse.

"I need to study"

"I need to help Seokjin in the café"

"I need to help Jimin find his shoes"

"I grounded myself for 3 days"

"I need to walk my Xbox"

"I'm having a movie marathon.. alone.. today"

Never did he seem to have time for Jungkook, and this made him very sad. He didn't want to come off as rude though so Jungkook decided to be a little bit distant so that Taehyung could figure out what they are. And boy if they knew what the other one was thinking this whole time.

They were currently in the cafeteria with the rest of the boys who were talking about how Jimin was finally hitting it on with the guy from the café.

"He is literally the sweetest person I've ever met! He always listens to me when I have something in my mind, and always cuddles with me while watching movies! He's the best!!", Jimin said dreamingly while staring off in the distance. Jimin had really fallen hard for this guy, though they only had known each other for a little bit more than a month (A/N: at this point I can't keep track on the time lol), and officially had been dating for about 2 weeks.

"Pfft are you serious? From what Seokjin has told me, Yoongi doesn't seem like the one who would do such things", Namjoon said laughing in a teasing manner.

"Wait I didn't know you've been dating? When did that happen?", Jungkook said being confused for a while.

"Well that's because you've been so focused on your own relationship bro", Jimin said with his usual smirk playing on his lips. Taehyung looked up at this and was quick to answer,

"Well I certainly have noticed since you and I haven't been hanging out lately Jimin", a silence grew around the table. Hoseok and Namjoon looked around slowly and then at each other, not really understanding what was up.

"Is that what you think about Taehyung? It's not like you have had time hanging out with me either. So, why would you even have time to hang out with Jimin if you've been so busy lately?", Jungkook answer passive aggressive while rolling his eyes.

"Ehh... it's not what it looks like Jungkook. I just miss spending time with him"

Jungkook's pov

Well fuck that.. I thought for myself. I know that the two of them are great friends and stuff but by now, hasn't it been very clear that him and I are very close too?? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he still sees me as that one dude in his friend group that actually doesn't matter at all. Like, we freaking kissed!!! We've shared our emotions and have had many sentimental moments together but still, I'm not worthy enough.. great.