Brand New Goal + Fresh Enterprise = Luxurious New Life

>First day of the 10th Month, Year 2415 of the Great Delvoxien Empire<

I chose this time to dedicate my spare ink and write down in the middle of the darkest night on the ever foremost page of a blank book I shall address as a diary, and the only space I may recount upon the days with solid words from upon my memories as I recount on them.

I will now begin.

A single individual, two people, three people, even if they were a crowd. I would not believe them.

I would gladly generalize the common people to be out of their minds if they told me personally that they Reincarnated.

I didn't expect I would be the one swallowing down deep regrets.

To formally introduce myself, I must give away my information first.

Previously known as Great Lady Mao of the Busyness world, my original name was simply Mao Shizhen.

I am a woman, a great advocate of feminism and lady-like chivalry, mostly you'll find my competitors fighting with me physically.

I can recount all the moments in the passage of time of my fist diving upon the jaws of men and the heel of my foot descending divine grace unto human's abdomen, but as much as I will to do so, I do not have that sparse time to waste on the devastation I committed on the surface of their weak shells and continue on retelling in this deep night.

I was and still am proud of the heights I achieved, an individual who has the power to level with the authority of massive companies and sported more than five hundred thousand employees, I swam with gold and made myself exist like an omnipotent being.

I was a successful entrepreneur in my last life. I was already reaching Forty.

For a woman who has a lot of pride burrowing deep within her, it took a lot to admit that. But I'll precisely tell my age to spare me from more embarrassment. I'm 37 and 10 months old.

It's a pity I forgot the days before my next birthday, but I really miss my old life.

I could've married and produce cute children, you know?

Haha, that was sarcasm. I was marriage-less, I have no potential spouse, and still on the peak of my carrier.

Who would choose to open your legs, get tied down to a house you have to share, and bear 20 years just to get rid of a devil incarnate you created yourself?

Not me. Nope. Nu-uh. Nana. No way.

All of those would be a huge waste of Time, Resources and Effort. From the moment I decided to become a successful person, I never wanted to digress and be ignorant of my potential.

Besides, it's saving more lives by not giving birth to anyone, anyway.

I had a single goal, a single-celled brain that only focused on myself.

However. My life was never tragic.

It was simple. Boring even, I have presentable parents, no siblings and a stable life throughout my childhood.

I have never experienced misgivings, if I was mistreated, I will fight back with full force.

If push comes to shove, even if I was stuck by a rock and a hard place, I would have done my very best to resist and create a better path for myself.

I was also very Greedy. Hungry for Power and Authority.

I don't know where the Will to become the most and the very best person I could become in my life came from, but it never stopped me from wanting more.

It's unfortunate but also unlucky that I didn't die by my ugly nature.

I guess the reason for my death was... Dissatisfaction.

I Unconsciously jumped from the High cliff.

The High cliff that was a popuar tourist spot became the tomb of Azure Highlights Company's CEO.

Why was I dissatisfied?

I would ask that to myself every once in a while. Was there really a reason for my existence?

Standing atop of D City's Number one positioning Company, I could easily control the flow of the Market and the Value of money that passes through any man's fingertips.

I have already reached the pivotal position that came with the exceptional authority, I've already amassed wealth to only consider currency as a number.

I thought I was already fulfilled as a human being.

But then I could never explain why I jumped ahead.

Then suddenly being reincarnated into a new life dawned me a new Goal, or perhaps, philosophy in Life.

I'll become a very indolent person in this life.

But of course, I will still claim the throne of King of Luxury.

I need to be very wealthy first to be able to be as indolent as I like.

By now as you reached this, you might be curious about in which place I happen to reincarnate.

Or maybe which person did I open my eyes as?

Of course, I opened my eyes as a baby.

But strangely enough, I reincarnated in a book. A Long story encompassed in twelve series, numbered almost 50 million words, and stuck close to me ever since I was a middle school until the beginning of my college.

I vaguely remember it's plot, but it's title was《 Bright Dawn of Delvoxien 》.

It was a very childish thought that if a C-novel series was named english, it was guaranteed that it's a high-quality book with great expanse of imagination and a passionate author's greatest art.

And it was.

Until I read other Genres the time I came to College.

The book was a fucking Fraud. A Copy-cat. A motherfucking rotting fruit of Plagiarism.

'No wonder it was so good.' I was despondent that I was too late when I came to know what it really was.

A mixture of Western Lore, Different Gods, Harry potter Series, and good fuck of any other book about female transmigration.

What shit show. I read it for more or less a decade and this was what it really gave me?

'There's a Fantastic ride on the train, that's true, but you have to slap your face on a wall that you can't pass unless the wall decides it. Survival rates is higher in suicide compared to that wall made out of spite and attitude.'

I honestly swore to burn down the author who made that book. I never should have supported them through comments and fan arts. Such a waste of talent and words.

And, I also want to express that if I ever met them in this realm, I would fucking eattthe author's flesh as meat soup, I'll stew the remnant bones and make sashimi out of their brains.

All those because the author made so much effort for the book to be real, that it managed to become reality on it's own.

Now, I am caged in this reality spawned by a torrent of stolen work.

"Hell hath no Fury a Woman Spurned."