First Meeting

Meredith was wearing a black lace dress that hugged her curves at the right places with a pair of black heals. Her hair was straightened, she was wearing a little bit of makeup. She had gone to a Intern mixer that the hospital had put up for the new interns, the only reason she was there was bcuse Richard had asked her to talk about the general wing at the hospital, and about her mother what she did for the female surgeons here and in the future. She was there for a acceptable amount of minutes, she had spotted the chief, Richard Webber nodded at her that she was allowed to leave she walks over and hugged him, before she left she said goodbye to her other colleagues that had a department. Once she had gone out of the hospital she decided to go to the bar across from the hospital. She walked in through the doors down the stair that will lead her to the bar where most doctors, nurses and firemans would hang out after a shift it was opened 24/7, this is the place where they all got together and relaxed not thinking about the lives in their hands.

She sits down in the bar and says "Straight tequila"  to the bartender.

"Oh Meredith you are gonna be sorry in the morning" The bartender says back as he pours her a shot of tequila.

"Joe I'm always sorry in the morning but tomorrow I get new interns and residents to learn so keep them coming" Meredith says and Joe the bartender nood in respond as he hands her another shot of tequila.

"Single-malt scotch please" A tall man says to Joe as he is handing Meredith her third shot of tequila, Joe turns around and is hearing Meredith and this man talkning

"So is this a good place to hang out?" The mysterious guy asks Meredith

"Yeah I suppose it is" She says and takes a gulp of her drink nodding thorward Joe to give her another one, he hands her another shot and she finish it in two seconds as the mysterious guy says "Are you here often?"

"I suppose I am" She responds back with a sassy attitude, she finish her sevent shot and say something under her breath, that neither of the guys can understand they stare at eachother then at her as she drinks her tenth drink for the night in only 45 minutes.

"Maybe take them shots a little slower" The mysterious man says.

 "And why would I do as you say?" She says as she thinks the room is spinning "Okay maybe I should listen"

"Joe a water and a advil for her" The mysteries man says as Joe is walking to pick up his advil for her, with a glass of water and some fries so that she can eat.

"Thanks Joe" She says with a little sluder voice.

"Your welcome Meredith, I will not serve you anymore alcohol but you can get a coffee and some food" She noods in response.

"sooo" she stats and is looking at the mysterious man "you know my name how about I get your name?" she says slowly