Why?

Meredith wakes up in her bed 5 AM and starts her day, she feels like her head is going to explode probobly becuse she is hungover and becuse she saw Finn and April. But somehow she can't get him out of her mind, she can still feel his arms around her body comfort her, his strong arms around her waist his jaw on her head, his blue eyes. NO! she thought she can't feel like this over him he is still married to Addison and she seems like a nice person. 

"I have to stop thinking about him" She thought out loud. Izzie hapend to walk past her door she let her head in a little bit and siad "Stop thinking about who?" 

"A man I meet yesterday" She ansverd fast.

"Oh but he is't in your bed so did you not sleep whit him?" 

"No I did not sleep whit him, he is the new head of neuro at Seattle Grace dad hired him and two more form New York" 

"OH we get new attending wow" Izzie said happily and skiped out of Meredith's bedroom. Meredith wonders for herslef how Izzie always sees the good in things they have know etchoter sense Meredith moved to Seattle she was a little to perkie but was a good addition for the friend group she was like April but would never sleep or get married to her boyfriend.

A few hours later 

Meredith walks in to the hospital and sees Finn talking to Richard. 'Oh shit why is he here now' she thought for herself, she walked away from them to run in to a man.

"oh im sorry" she said a little bit embarrassed.

"Meredith?" he asked