Meredith what are you thinking?

She looks up at him the first time since they meet and  sees his pefect dark brown hair with some curls, his ocean blue eyes that anyone can get lost in, if she hadn't soberd up she would probobly be kissing him, but he still had an wife. He was waring a bloody red colord shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans, he lookt so good.

"What are you looking at?" He askt her and she snaped back to reality, and turned her head to the now eaten plate where it had been a large amount of fries minutes before.

 "Umm, nothing really" She said as she nooded to Joe to bring her another plate of fries. 

"oh really nothing, are you sure?" He beagin teasing her, she could feel her face turning a shade reeder, if she hadent been wearing concealer he could see how red she really was. 

She was trying to come up with an answer but nothing come to her minde so she just blured the truth out "okey fine I was looking at you, you happy now?" 

"Acuelly I am happy you said it" He stated she didn't know what it was but she took his cheeks within her hands and made his face meet hers.

 "Okey" she whisperd as she was on her way to press her lips against his, she was snapped back to reallity to fast she lossend the grep of his face and turend her face the other way. 

"Why did you stop?" He question her.

"Because you still have a wife!" She said with a angry tone in her voice, at that moment he wished he hadent told her about Addison, but it was so easy to talk to her and she did actually cear and lisen to him, Addison didn't listen to him it was allways abot her not about him.

"I said I am practicully divorced" He said angrily but mostly embarrassed.

"You run away from her because she was slepping with your best friend"

"And from that moment she no longer exicet to me"

"But you are still married, and a married man don't kiss other women"

"Okey but once those divorce papers are signed you own me a date"

"Why do I own you a date?"

"Because you hurt me I thought the you were going to kiss me but no"

"I think it's the other way acutely"

"Why do you assume that?"

"Because I have wanted you since you walkt in through those doors" She says as she points to the entrance door as they open, he sees her the women he run away from entering the bar looking for him.