Chapter 1: Moving Out

"Got everything little one?" dad asked, who was leaning at the doorway with his arms folded as if he was flexing his muscles. ARRRGHHH! I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT! "Yes dad" I grumbled throwing the backpack over my shoulder. Dad smirked causing his ocean blue orbs to glow even more followed by a hint of twinkle. This monster in front of me is none other than Lucas Tsuki, my dad; a so-called terrifying Alpha Werewolf of the Tsuki Clan. There's three clans in the werewolf society; Juuri Clan, Vandlik Clan and the Tsuki Clan. "Sweetie, the car is waiting~" approaching behind him was none other than my mum, Hera Rexia Tsukia. She's a powerful mage from the Rexia Clan; the Rexia clan are well-known for its Flame and Water powers. I made a puking sound as my parents smooched in front of me "Disgusting" I shivered. Dad grinned and slowly walked towards me "Does my baby daughter want smoochies from her daddy?" he purred. I quickly pushed them aside and ran downstairs "HELL NO OLD MAN!" I shouted, running for my dear life. Dad sulked and hugged my mum and whimpered "W-when she was small, s-she said she would marry m-me and g-give me kisses" he pouted and cried.

I tched and folded my arms "Haha running away from Lucas again?" Drex asked. I looked at the tall muscular werewolf man in front of me; he's my dad's best friend and his right hand man. I swear, these two are inseparable and are the best duos whenever it comes to battling. He got married 7 years ago and is a father of a 5-year old boy named Ian. "You know me uncle, I don't like kisses" I pouted, folding my arms. He laughed and ruffled my hair "Then how about a hug from your dear ol' uncle?" he smiled softly. I smiled back and gladly hugged him in his bear arms "A hug is acceptable" I giggled.

"HUUUUUUUHHHH?!?! DREX YOU SNEAKY DOG! HUGGING MY DAUGHTER BEFORE SHE LEAVES ON HER FIRST DAY ON ENTERING MONSTER UA HIGH?! ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL HER AWAY FROM ME?!?!!" My father fumed with rage as I sweat dropped and Drex face palmed. "It was just a hug Lucas" Drex replied "HUG OR NOT I DIDN'T EVEN HUG HER!" he roared pulling me away from him. My dad can be overprotective with me sometimes. OKAY! He's HELLA protective with me. I looked at my mum as she whacked dad's head releasing me from his grip "Oooooowww honnneeey" he pouted. I quickly hugged my mum as she nuzzles against my neck. "She'll be fine Lucas, I know you're worried about our daughter here but it's (Y/n) we're talking about. Our strong and powerful werewolf and mage" mum caressed my cheek causing a low purr to escape from my lips. Dad's eyes softened before he gave off a scent of sadness. I turned around and saw that his head is hung down low. He only does that when he's in a deep heartbreaking mode. I glided away from my dear mum and hugged my dad. His ears perked up from my sudden embrace. "I love you dad....please don't be sad. It really aches my heart to see you like that" I mumbled. I'm not that type of person who can show their affection easily, but seeing my parents or anyone I loved very dearly at this state, can break my heart. His big arms wrapped around my small body as he too nuzzle against my neck. "Please stay safe, your mother and I will visit you whenever we can" he spoke softly with such tenderness. Uncle Drex couldn't help but shed a few tears at this touching view, so did some other maids and butlers. Mum than came from behind and we did a family hug before the entire family household, that includes the maids, butlers, driver, Uncle Drex, everyone joined in.

I broke down into tears, I'm going to miss them all so much. Even though mum and dad, maybe Uncle Drex with his wife and Ian, would come and visit me sometimes, I will still miss our funny family moments together. With a small wave, the car drove off as I see my family slowly fade away into the distance. I heaved a sigh and looked up at the clear blue sky. My name is (Y/n) Tsuki, a hybrid of a werewolf and mage and the only daughter of Lucas and Hera Tsukia.
____________________________________
Endeavor: *wears glasses and sips unto my coffee before catching a glimpse of you* So you decided to read my shitty book huh? Before moving on, you must know that I, Endeavor, don't own any of this characters nor the pictures above! Got that?! Good, now go and be productive or something *goes back reading the newspaper at hand*
Oh and the picture up there is your parent's house, Lucas and Hera.