Chapter 3: Monster UA High

Talk about top elite school in Japan! This place is freaking huge!

Amazed at the gigantic building in front of me, I quickly shook my head and nodded. "Get a damn grip (Y/n)" I mumbled to myself before slowly walked towards the building. Entering, I gazed around and saw that the hallway is filled with all sorts of different kind of species. It was astonishing to see variety types of shapes, sizes and looks of one monster and their fascinating features. To be honest, I was really blown away. Unlike others, I honestly look like a typical normal being-ish mage. I mean, besides the diamond tattoo on my forehead (it's a family crest no one knows) I somehow have a features of a human being. Even though I can still take my werewolf form, I just don't want to smell like a dog every single day; so I decided that I'm just gonna have to stick with the normal features part.

I have a hip-length silver hair (my dad's hair color) and purple eyes (my mum's) with a deep sea aqua blue diamond crest on my forehead. Heaving a sigh, I looked down at the paper Julia had given me before coming here. Surprisingly, she somehow managed to get my timetable from the principal. "I wonder if he or she is a ghost just like her" I shivered remembering the morning incident. Anyways, placing the timetable back in my pocket, I began to search for my class.

Bakugo's Pov:

*sniff* *sniff*

"Yo Bakugo, what's sniffin'" Dunce face asked as the rest of the gang snickered. "Shut up you moron" I replied harshly back at him.

Is it me or do I smell another werewolf? Geez, how many damn losers are gonna keep flooding in

??? Pov:

Oh! This scent! It can't be-!

"Ophelia, do you smell it as well?" Hitoshi asked. I giggled in response "It seems like our little Alpha has finally arrived~" I purred, causing my tail to wag in delight as my skirt began to sway from side to side.

??? Pov:

"Yo Rai, this familiar scent, do you think it's-" "Yeah no doubt...it's her " I nodded. With my hands in my pocket, Carlex and I walked towards our classroom where we coincidentally bumped into Ophelia and Hitoshi. "Ohayo Carlex-kun and Rai-kun!" Ophelia chirped. Hitoshi stood next to me and whispered "We should look for her or else-" I waved my hand to cut him off "She'll find us, instead of us going to look for her" I replied. "I know it isn't the best thing leaving our friend alone in this foreign place where she's not familiar how the system work but...." I stopped and looked at them in the eye "We promised Uncle Lucas that we wouldn't interfere unless it is necessary" I continued.

"So we won't eat lunch with her like we used to?!" Ophelia piped, tears slowly swelling in her eyes. I shook my head sadly "It's for her own sake, besides......things would definitely get out of hand if we were to roam around as a pack. After all, this is (Y/n) whom we are talking about, a hybrid and the next Alpha heir of the Tsuki Clan"

Your Pov:

1A....Class 1A....Class 1A....WHERE THE HELL IS CLASS 1A?!

Frustrated, I leaned my back against the wall and gave a deep sigh. "I guess I'm having a bad luck day" I grumbled. "U-Um excuse me" turning around, my eyes landed on a girl who was just 2 inches shorter than me. A short brown haired girl with a round face and is wearing a dark purple witch's hat and was holding a broom at hand.

Witch

" May I help you?" I asked ACK! As if I can help! I'm sorry but am lost too!

"Yes please! Do you know where Class 1A is? I'm lost" she asked. SO SHE'S GOING TO THE SAME CLASS AS ME! "S-sorry but I too am lost and well I'm also looking for Class 1A" I ruffled the back of my hair causing strands of my silver locks to fall out of my bun. "Really! Then how about we look for the class together!" she slightly jumped, clasping my hand into hers which took me by surprise "O-okay" I blinked.

"Yeah! Let's go!" she smiled holding my hand and her broom in another. "My name is Uraraka Ochako by the way, what's your name?" she asked. I quickly looked away at the side, it was my first time hanging around with other monsters who aren't my kind "(Y/n)" I replied softly.

It's best if I don't you tell my last name...sorry

"(Y/n)....last name?" she asked curiously "I-I u-um w-well..." she giggled at my stammer and smiled "It's okay! You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" she reassured me, patting my shoulder. I gave her a soft smile "Thank you"

Uraraka's Pov:

The tall girl in front of me gave the most sweetest smile I've ever seen in my entire life! "Thank you" she replied. Her purple eyes gave a tiny hint of sparkle, beautiful enough to knock down ten men! I quickly looked away hiding the blush that was slowly creeping on my face "I-It's not a problem at all!" I replied waving my hands about in front of her. She blinked and gave a cute giggle.

A CRAP! MY HEART!

"Attention please, all Class 1A students  please make your way towards room 20 that is located on the 6th floor, thank you"

"Hah! (Y/n)-chan! It seems we are saved by the speaker!" I smiled, pointing at the objects above. "Thank goodness" she sighed in relief.

Your Pov:

Uraraka began talking more about herself on how she wanted to become a powerful witch so she can help her parents with their family potion businesses as we walked to class. I was so pleased and told her that I will support her and the family business later on in the future. "R-really?!" she gasped in shock "Yeah and that's a promise" I close eyed smile "A-awwwww (Y/n)-chan!" she wailed, as tears continuously flowed out of her eyes like a stream "H-hey!" I panicked trying my best to calm her down. "So noisy" a man mumbled. Whoever it was, clearly brought shivers down our spines. Beside me, stood a mummy coffin "U-um (Y/n)?" Uraraka shivered as I gulped at what's going to happen next. The door slightly moved causing us to jump up in fright. Then a creaking sound was heard as a hand reached out and slowly slid the door to the side. Uraraka was clutching unto me for her dear life whereas I somehow couldn't feel nor smell any sense of danger. Suddenly, the door fell face down on the ground creating a massive sound of BANG! revealing the monster; and I swear, Uraraka turned blue at the horrifying sight. A black haired man, wrapped in a...wait, hold up....tissues? "What the hell" I sweat dropped at the guy's appearance. He was no mummy that's for sure "I was looking for a place to sleep but you both disturbed my slumber" he mumbled, removing the rolls of tissues and throwing them in the bin. My eyes twitched in annoyance whereas Uraraka puffed as her face became even more red than before.

"You scared us to death!" Uraraka scolded, pointing at the man but he simply shrugged and said nothing. "Hurry up and get to class" he replied, using the same monotone. I sighed as I grabbed Uraraka's hand and walked towards Room 20. There as I slid the door open, I saw the same man as before standing in front. "... HUH?!" I shouted in shock "Took you 2 minutes to arrive, hurry up and take a seat" he waved his hand in front. Still shocked, Uraraka took a seat behind a frog-looking girl whereas I sat between a... werewolf? Two of them to be exact. A green haired boy with freckles and a spiky ash-brown haired boy. I took a quick sniff

Alphas

Shit, this is bad