Prologue

If (Y/n) was as short as most of the readers:

Struggling to stay on the chair, the small detective downed another shot of vodka. The bartender stared at (Y/n) in both concern and wonder, glancing at the glass and the half empty bottle of vodka in his hand.

"Another shot." (Y/n) slurred slightly, motioning for another.

"Hell no, it's amazing that you're not passed out drunk on my bar." He scoffed, putting the bottle of vodka up on the shelf. "You know, you're the one customer I don't have to be concerned about keeping the alcohol out of your reach. You'd fall over the counter if you tried to reach for it."

"I'm not that short." He huffed, his fingers not quite working the way he wanted them to. (Y/n) tried to flip off the bartender, but his middle finger wouldn't cooperated and he just ended up waving a fist at him.

If (Y/n) was as edgy as half the comments:

"Damn, how are you able to drink straight up vodka without wincing or anything to water it down?" The bartender gaped, staring at the mountain of shot glasses surrounding the detective.

"Well, you see. When you're as dead inside as I am, this shit doesn't affect you. Plus, I've grown used to it." (Y/n) chuckled getting his jacket in his arms along with his phone, unable to see his screen properly. He managed to pull on his coat and unlock the screen before sliding it to a bartender. "Can you order me a Taxi? I have to get to (home address)."

"Sure."

-----------------------------------------------------
I've been collecting comments and ideas for the story, crack ideas. So, here's the crack scenarios of my main fanfic, Stranger.