Chapter 6

No one pov:

"good morning everyone today we will do a test for midoriya" aizawa said with venom in his voice "what is the test sensei" ask lida aizawa smirk "the same test as the entrance exam but with harder mode" "wow so amazing I am so scare" izuku said playfully "if you think this test is a joke how about you get out of this school you villain" lida said "that's the plan sucker" lida about to fight with izuku but stop has been stop by uraraka "why need your girlfriend to back up you what a pussy" "hey do you want to take a fight with us" "yes I am but remember I don't play hero in battle" izuku said with flaming eye "enough you midoriya get ready for the test I hope you fail" "wow so heroic aizawa" "yaoyorozu can you show him the boys locker room" "yes sir" momo said "let's go then" then the two walk in silence until momo broke the silence "why you are so rude to people" izuku frown momo knew why he acting like that "for a good reason and don't be friends with me you don't want to friend with a villain" "nonsense I know you are a good person in your heart" "whatever" "here is the boys locker room so bye then" before momo went away izuku said "I never said this but thank you for your help and I meant it" she surprise by that but she turn around and smile at him "I know there's a good inside your heart" izuku just roll his eye and go into the locker room

Time skip

Aizawa pov:

'I hope he fail this test so he can be sent back to the tartarus' I thought "sensei is this harder than the entrance exam" ask lida "yes this test is 5x harder than the last one then all might came to the room" "so is he wearing his hero suit" ask all might "no he just use the pe uniform" "I don't know why nezu want him into the hero school" all might said "we all don't know why he think like that" "here he comes" all might said "yeah"

No one pov:

"hey villain ready for the hardest test you ever had" all might said izuku just smirk "what I can't not hear you because it came from the symbol of shit" "relax all might you are better than him" all might nod "you will fight with many zero pointer I hope you fail" izuku smirk "you see" "start" the door open but izuku just walk into of the fake city than one pointer came out he look he use solar gun he make his hand like pistol the end of his index and middle fingers charge the bullet and he shoot it at the zero pointer head and it explode he see three more pointer he use solar eye at the pointers then he see 6 of them "wow he desperately want me to fail" he said izuku use solar beam at the pointers then all the pointer cut in half "it's not finish yet midoriya" he see 10 pointers "tch is that all" he yell he summon flame sword *it look like this*

"wow that's the coolest sword I have ever seen" Kirishima said "yeah flame sword" Kaminari said then izuku fly through the first pointer and slice it in half he goes to the second and third he cut his head off then he use light speed cutting in half the remains pointer "is that all aizawa I even not break a sweat" izuku smirk "do not feel cocky first midoriya let's see if you can handle this" 30 zero pointers came out "do you surendder this zero pointer are more dangerous than the previous one" izuku smirk "if anything to this fake city you will be not angry right" "no why" "just asking oh yeah I want to ask how big is this fake city" "around 4 km big why" izuku smirk "ultimate move:solar explosion"

"what the hell is that" "what kind of monster is he" all the students afraid for what they seen after the explosion izuku stood in the middle "guess I win now" he walk away

Watching room

"what is the hell is that move" aizawa yell at izuku "that's my ultimate move why" "so not use that again it can destroy civilian" izuku just giggle "oh so you care about me" "I do not care about you I care about innocent citizens out there" "I know but I learn from the best" he look at all might "maybe you should ask him where I learn that thing" izuku point at all might "I am sorry ok" "sorry do not bring her back all might" izuku glare at all might "I sorry ok how can I make you forgive me" "hmm let me think how about" he lean forward to all might ear "give me the power of one for all" all might eye widen "why I want to give you the power of one for all" "because you know I am stronger than one for all" all might groan "with one for all I can make nana happy" "no I will not give you that" the students confuse what all might talk about except bakugou he knew what his master said "suit yourself" izuku walk away before past bakugou he said at his ear "you know that power is always destined to me it's has been told by your all might master" bakugou eye widen "what do you mean" "the power of one for all should be given to me exactly but all might make a huge mistake there but don't worry the power will come to me" izuku walk away 'is that mean this power should be him' thought bakugou "what he talk to you bakubro" "nothing" "alright students go back to the class now"

At the class

Momo pov:

'I think maybe midoriya can teach me how to fight he's a good fighter' momo walk to izuku who is now looking outside the window "hey midoriya can I ask you a favor" izuku look at her "what is it" he ask "can you teach me how to fight" "no" "please I do not know how to fight" "why don't you just ask someone else" he said angrily "but" before she said izuku "no means no" "oh sorry for make you upset I will go now" she make a sad face 'what is this at my chest why I felt guilty' he thought izuku look at her sad face 'oh fuck no I will not teach her' he look again at momo 'fine' he walk to momo that has a conversation with Mina and kyoka "hey yaoyorozu" momo look up "this weekend 730 understand" momo smile "alright 730" izuku walk back to his seat "what was that yaomomo" "what" "that" "oh I just want him to teach me how to fight that's all" "you know I always seen you look at him almost all the class" "yeah I notice that too do you like him" momo face turn red "n-no I d-d-don't l-like h-him" Mina and kyoka felt like their head has been bomb "what momo do you know who you fall in love too" "I don't love him alright" "oh really so imagine you and him holding hands" momo face become red "you two cuddling together at the bed" momo face become darker red "you two kissing together" she hide her face "and finally you two rise a family together" smoke coming out from her ear "see I told you" "please don't tell anybody else ok" Mina and kyoka sigh "fine we won't" "thanks you guys let's go now lunch time" they all go to lunch 'the power of one for all why you said will be mine nana"

*flashback*

No one pov:

"the power of one for all will be yours izuku midoriya" "what but your successor will never give to me" "yes that's true but when the times come the power will automatically transfer to you believe me" "why" "because you are the true 9th holder of one for all"

*end of flashback*

Izuku pov:

'alright after lunch is English, mathematics, history and science and then can go back to the dorm great' izuku thought then the class begin as always