Chapter 9

Time skip

No one pov:

The day that has been waiting has come many students, teachers, parents, and media come to see the fight of the number one hero and a teanager "do you think he can win against endeavour who he think he is" one of the students said "are this fight illegal" one of the parents said "he will lose right" ask mina the students of class 1A just silent by the question "ladies and gentlemen welcome to the fight between endeavour and midoriya izuku" announce present mic "on the right side is the new number one hero ENDEAVOUR" people start cheering for him "endeavour, endeavour, endeavour" people cheering "on the left side is midoriya izuku" they all silent except one momo she is cheering at him while said "you can do it izuku I believe in you" izuku just stare at her and smile at her momo blush a little from the genuine smile 'did she like him' both of her parents think as their sit side by side her "are you ready to lose kid" "no I ready to fuck your mom" "what do you say brat" "I SAID I READY TO FUCK YOUR MOM" all of them think 'he just wish his death' "I kill you kid" "you are not the first one" then midnight ready to start the game "ready" endeavour nod "ready" izuku nod "fight" endeavour attack izuku with his flaming flame that turn from red to blue he stop shoot his fire "taste that you little punk" midnight is about to announce the winner but she heard laugh endeavour eye widen that is his strongest and hottest flame when the dust clear there's no izuku "where are you come out" izuku came from behind and said "surprise motherfucker" before he react izuku roundhouse at his head "you want to fight flame huh alright then" izuku lift his both hand "Flamethrower" flame shot from his hand endeavour cover himself but it's not working the flame is to hot for him to handle izuku stop shoot his flame when the dust clear it reveal shirtless endeavour and has 2 burn mark "look your number one hero" they silent izuku punch endeavour at his stomach making him spit blood then he pin down him to the ground lit his flame hands and start punch endeavour at the face repeatedly the crowd watch in horror endeavour spit blood then he punch izuku that make him backward "strong punch but not strong enough" he rush at him but endeavour block him "you cannot defeat me" the crowd start cheer for him but it's not last long he his about punch izuku but he use light speed to get behind him and kick his head he grab endeavour head and start slam it at the ground repeatedly then he summon two clones the students shock at his ability the two clones grab endeavour make him stand and hold it "look your hero" he punch at the face "he is weak" punch at the stomach "helpless" punch at his face "mommy the hero will win right" a girl ask her mother "it's gonna be okay" endeavour lit his fire making him like a human torch "yeay endeavour" the crowd cheer "you cannot win brat" he said but izuku smirk devilishly his hand go for his back and grab something "what he's doing" the crowd confuse and they see he take a sword holder "this is what will defeat you" the crowd laugh at him but izuku just smile and lit his sword then a saber appear the crowd fill with silence at his sword "its a lightsaber" he said then he charge at endeavour and swing his lightsaber and he pass through him endeavour blood spit out and it reveal that has a slash at his chest izuku walk to him and stick his lightsaber at his leg endeavour scream in agony "look your number one hero scream like a bitch" the crowd start boo at him "you are a villain" "you are no hero" "villain" izuku just laugh "I'm a bit different from the villain you known as to put it simple I'm a supervillain but the best of the best is me... ACE KILLER"

*he pose like that forget about the gun and the armor*

"did he just-" "yeah call himself a supervillain" the crowd start throwing stuff at him "get lost villain" "yeah get lost" izuku just open his arm like he take that as winning gift "alright the fight has end midoriya izuku win" state midnight momo cheering him "momo do you like him" her father ask "w-what n-no I'm not" momo look at izuku and smile 'she love him but why he did this' thought momo father izuku take the lightsaber and turn it off "next time you want to fight with me think fifth time" izuku walk away to the locker room "hey momo dad I gonna meet him for a moment" her parents nod when momo leave "she like him isn't she" her mother ask "yes" "what do you think" "I don't know but he must doing this on purpose" her father said while thinking the ambulance has come to take endeavour to the hospital

Time skip

Momo pov:

I has arrive at the locker room before I knock it izuku yell "I know it's you momo just come in" I open the the door just to see shirtless izuku "hey izuku I just want to congrats at you for winning" "thank you" then he and I sat in silence and just stare at each other "alright I should get going" I broke the silence "wait" he said I turn back just to see his rip chest and abs "what do you want" I ask him but he kiss my forehead and put his forehead between me and him I blush very hard "thank you for your support back there when there's nobody cheer for me" "you welcome" I just stare at his green emerald eye "I should get going izuku my parents wait for me" izuku nod and let me go "bye izuku" "bye" I walk and walk for our of sight of the locker room and I fell down "thanks god he so sexy and hot" I said "well better get going" I walk to my parents limo and goes back to the house