chapter fourteen

Zcyhie Elizabeth's POV

I gazed towards the busy teenagers throwing laughs and jokes, walking towards the main entrance of the school. As the sun beamed upon my face, I held my gaze onto the cloudless sky. It was a vivid blue with the air crisped, which kissed my skin. I wiped off the beads of sweats that fell from my temple.

"I'll drop you off to the main entrance," Evans said.

As I his car approached the entrance, I climbed down and closed his door from his two-seater Modena Ferrari 360.

"I'll look for a parking." He paused, pinching his nose bridge momentarily. His jaw clenched as he gazed towards my eyes and said, "You go ahead."

"Alright then. See you." I waved my hand before he dashed off.

I grasped at the strap of my backpack. As I made my way through, the tight, busy corridor felt as if I was in a coffin. It seemed like the walls were closing in around me. The hallway was filled with teenagers getting out of class, on the way to the next.

Many were in pairs, laughing about something, either about the teacher said something for the weird guy did. There was a blonde who had just opened her locker and slammed a few books in, obviously frustrated about something.

I went to my locker, sanitized my hand and grabbed my t-shirt. As I walked down the busy hallways going to the girl's comfort room, I could feel the eyes of the happy students who were giggling and passing notes in between classes. I felt exposed, with no room to duck into, no stairs to take. I simply focused on those dark double doors at the end of the hallway.

The different schedule for my subjects made me feel nauseous. Sometimes, there's an eight hours straight lessons in the morning, then if there's an event it would shift into the afternoon.

My eyes caught the organic design coincides with the modern design as I moved towards the comfort room. The tile with geometric shapes were added to the interest and character without sacrificing minimalistic design.

I went to the nearest cubicle near the small white flowerpots on shelves. Arranged framed geometric shaped mirrors were hanged on the bathroom wall while there's a touch of framed modern.

I was about to lock the door when I heard a calm thin voice. "You mean that blonde girl in class twelve B?"

I locked the door and instantly changed my clothes. "Have you heard the news? She's too awful," a soprano voice said.

"Like she literally roasted the teacher that made her cry out of anger."

After I fixed myself, I heard a moment of silence. I unlocked the silver door and gazed at the two girls, busy chitchatting wearing an ID showing that they're from the STEM building.

"Chelsea! She looked like an angel but believe me she doesn't even have manners," the soprano voice said. But the other girl just laughed, halted for a while, then continued applying her foundation.