Finally Found You

Alexa's POV

I can see the clear night sky. The stars are bright tonight. Such a perfect atmosphere, especially with the person I love the most. We're just done with our dinner and drinking wine here on the veranda.

"I'm so lucky to have you, Alexa. You don't know how much I cherish you in my heart. I love you, My Future Wife." I can feel his warm embrace.

"I love you too, Mr. Timothy Andrew Gates, My Future Husband."

His lips fell unto mine. We kiss passionately. A kiss like there is no tomorrow.

"Hmmnn" huh?

I felt pain on my chest, perhaps, on my heart.
I stepped back in great fear and saw Tim holding a knife that struck my heart. An unknown expression is drawn on his face. What's the meaning of this?

"W-why Tim?!" i said in pain

He pulled the knife and is about to strike me again and so I screamed and cover my self with my arms. But before he could even stab me, a woman's hand grabbed and pulled me out of Tim's embrace.

——————0-0——————

"STOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!" Alexa screamed and covers herself.

She woke up from a very bad dream. A nightmare.

Three men wearing black inside the room immediately call the doctor and someone on the phone.

"Miss Williams, are you alright?" One of the men asked

"Who are you and where am I?" She asked in confusion.

" You're in the hospital Miss Williams and we're here to protect you until Madam came." He said

"Protect me? You might just mistook me as another person. I am Alexa Anderson and not a Williams." She said, still being confused with the happenings.

She can now remember that she was on Tim's company when she probably fainted but he never knew any Williams.

"Miss, We are very clear with our data. Madam will come soon to see you." He said that made her more confused.

"You know what! I'm fine now so I better leave. I'll pay for my bills." She's about to leave when someone came along with the doctor.

A very fancy woman with somehow the same resemblance with her. Looking at her worriedly.

"Alexa! My dear!"

She felt a warm embrace that she searched for a very long time ago.

"I've finally found you, my sweet Angel!"

—————————————^_^————————————

To be continued...