I need you to be safe Gray

Zach's POV:

The last thing I heard my Father say was 'Take care of your brother, do you understand' for most of the trip I had taken care of Gray and for once we were actually enjoying spending time together, we had decided to go on the Gyro-sphere's which were basically like giant Hamster balls made of special glass. When the monitor told us to return to the Gyro-sphere hub I could tell that Gray was disappointed so I decided to take him off to find some more dinosaurs, and soon enough we ended up in a restricted area with a bunch of Ankylosaurs's according to Gray, however there was one more this one almost looked like a T-Rex but it was white.

Next thing we knew the Dinosaurs were fighting and myself and Gray were upside down in the Gyro-sphere I looked at Gray and he had a cut on the side of his forehead which was bleeding sluggishly, the T-Rex like Dinosaur clamped it's mouth around the Glass of the Gyro-sphere and picked it up before slamming it down onto the ground a couple of times. I looked back and saw that the glass was going to break I un-clipped Gray's buckle and said 'Whatever happens stay with me I'll look after you' the third time the Gyro-sphere was slammed onto the ground myself and Gray fell out onto the wet muddy ground, Gray went to get up but I pulled him back down as the Gyro-sphere came down around us. 

Whilst the Dinosaur was trying to free it's jaws from the Gyro-sphere myself and Gray made a run for it as we burst through the treeline the sound of the Dinosaur's roar came from behind us, myself and Gray stopped and looked at it for a split second. 

Before running as fast as our legs would carry us we both came to a sudden stop at the edge of the waterfall, with the Dinosaur approaching I needed to make a decision quickly I turned to Gray and said 'We're going to have to jump'

Before running as fast as our legs would carry us we both came to a sudden stop at the edge of the waterfall, with the Dinosaur approaching I needed to make a decision quickly I turned to Gray and said 'We're going to have to jump'. Gray shook his head and said 'I can't Zach' I took Gray's right hand and said 'It'll be alright I've got you, come on'. 

Gray's POV:

As I jumped from the waterfall I felt something slice through my right side followed by white hot pain, I hit the water and sunk down still holding Zach's hand. I tried to swim up to the surface but Zach gently pulled me back down and made a sign for me to stay down as the Dinosaur was still watching from above, we swam underwater until we reached the edge where we both climbed out Zach looked at me and said 'You did it buddy you jumped'. 

We needed to try and get back to the visitor centre where Aunt Claire was the walk back was tiring, and as we got through the last gate I heard loud screeches coming from above us I turned around and saw hundreds of carnivorous birds flying above us. Zach saw this as-well and took my hand and we ran the rest of the way and got into the visitor centre just as the birds came diving down into the park and attacking people Zach let go of my hand and I instantly felt a wave of dizziness come over me and I crashed to the floor I looked at my hands and saw they were stained with blood. 

Zach's POV:

Once inside the visitor centre I felt slightly safer than I did out there I let go of Gray's hand and walked forwards to the middle of the room and said 'I think we need to go upstairs this way', I turned around and saw Gray on the floor with blood on his hands. I ran over to him and said 'Gray just lie still I need to see where your injured' with shaky hands I lifted Gray's checked shirt up slightly and saw on his right side the three wounds made by sharp Dinosaur claws, with a shaky breath Gray said 'I think the white Dinosaur did it to me' I ripped the sleeves off my hoodie and used them to put pressure on the wound. 

I looked at Gray tears streaming down his face I squeezed his hand slightly and said 'Hey come on don't cry' Gray wiped the tears away and said 'Am I going to die', I shook my head and said 'No Gray your not going to die, I'm right here your not going to die not while I'm around'. 

Gray looked down at the floor and said 'But your not always going to be around' I literally felt my heart snap as Gray said that I pulled him close to me and said 'That won't matter because we're brothers, we'll always be brothers and we will always come back to one another. That's a promise I can make you'. 

Claire's POV:

Myself and Owen had seen Zach and Gray running through the crowds towards the visitor centre so we went that way after them, the ACU unit had the situation under control outside as we walked in I caught sight of Zach with Gray. I ran over and said 'Zach, Gray where did you go why didn't you come back when I asked you to' Zach looked up and said 'I'm sorry, Gray's injured please help him. I was supposed to be taking care of him' I placed a hand on Zach's right shoulder and said 'You are taking care of him Zach your taking care of him right now'. 

Owen lifted Gray's shirt up to examine the wound and said 'This needs cleaning and sewing up otherwise infection will set in, we need to get him back to my cabin' I nodded and said 'There should be a rangers jeep outside, we can take that'. 

Zach's POV:

I watched Gray cry out in pain as Aunt Claire's friend lifted him up off the floor I couldn't believe this had happened to him it was partly my fault I should have taken care of him better, Aunt Claire turned around and said 'Zach it's going to be alright come with us'. I shook my head and said 'It's my fault Gray was injured if I hadn't taken us down into that restricted area he would be fine, take him and keep him safe I just need to be alone'.

Aunt Claire went to grab my arm I stepped back and said 'No don't touch me just please leave me alone' I ran off down the corridor and stood looking out of the window, after a while I decided to look around the labs. I didn't know much about Dinosaurs but maybe I could try and work out what this rampaging Dinosaur was made of, the labs were completely empty apart from a few eggs still in the incubators on the wall there was a touch screen showing a Dinosaurs DNA. 

I walked over and read the writing at the bottom of the screen 'The Indominus Rex', using my skills I managed to get onto one of the computers and I found hundreds of secret files I clicked on one and found loads of information about what the Indominus's DNA was made up from. I quickly stood up and said 'Oh my god that things part Raptor' I turned around and walked towards the door but I stopped when I heard voices coming down the corridor towards the Lab I quickly hid underneath one of the desks.