I love you

Zach's POV:

Arriving back on the island was nice it made me feel safe like Scott couldn't hurt me and Gray again we moved into Aunt Claire's Pent-house at the top of the hotel resort, but it was big enough that we wouldn't be constantly on top of each-other. After we got up to the Pent-house Aunt Claire showed me to my room she stepped back and said 'After you' I pushed the handle down and walked in the room was Black and Gold with gold mirror panels and a huge king-sized bed with Gold and Black bedding, Aunt Claire walked in and said 'Well do you like it'. 

I smiled and said 'It's amazing thank you Aunt Claire, can I ask If I had anyone special would I be allowed to bring him back', Aunt Claire smiled and said 'Of course you can Zach, just be-careful' I nodded and hugged Aunt Claire before saying 'I will do thank you Aunt Claire'. As the afternoon went on I began un-packing my stuff and sorting my clothes out, my phone pinged from the bedside table I picked it up and saw I had a message from Oliver which said. 

(Oliver :) X) Everything's arranged for tonight I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby at 7:30, I can't wait to see you. 

I smiled at the message and quickly typed out my reply. 

(Zach ;) X ) I can't wait to see you as-well, I'll see you at 7:30. 

I put my phone back onto my bedside table and went down the corridor to see how Gray was settling in he knocked on the his brothers bedroom door but got no answer he walked in and saw that Gray wasn't here, he ran down the corridor upstairs and into the lounge Aunt Claire turned around and said 'Zach slow down what's wrong'. I took a deep breath and said 'Gray's gone I can't find him' Aunt Claire hugged me and said 'Zach it's ok, Owen took Gray to see Delta' I sat down on the sofa a few tears falling down my cheeks as I said 'I feel so stupid' Aunt Claire sat down beside me and said 'Zach your not stupid, it's understandable that you feel protective towards Gray but your both safe here'. 

I nodded and said 'Yeah I know I think it's just going to take a while to sink in that's all, I'm meeting up with someone tonight is that ok' Aunt Claire smiled and said 'Of course that's fine Zach, just enjoy yourself and try not to worry'. After speaking to Aunt Claire I went and had a shower and picked out something to wear  for my date tonight, as it was a nice warm night I decided to wear my longish black shorts, dark orange t-shirt and my black and white vans I was pulled from my thoughts by a knock at my bedroom door I turned around and saw Gray walk in he smiled and said 'Blue missed you today' I nodded and said 'I'm going to go and see her tonight anyway, how was Delta'. 

Gray smiled again and said 'She's fine, still fighting with Charlie' I laughed and said 'I think it's her way of telling him she likes him, I'm off out for abit ok so be good Aunt Claire and Owen' Gray hugged me and said 'Of course I will, but you'll be coming back though won't you'. I crouched down in front of Gray and said 'Oh Gray of-course I will be, I'll come in and see you when I get home', I grabbed my phone and gave Gray another quick hug before leaving the Pent-house and making my way down to meet Oliver. 

Oliver's POV:

I was so nervous but also so excited for my date with Zach tonight, I was stood in the lobby of the Pent-house block waiting for him I was so busy replying to a message from my mum that I didn't notice him walk up behind me until I heard his divine voice 'Hey Gorgeous'.I turned around and couldn't believe how hot he looked I smiled and said 'Hey you look amazing, I hope you enjoy what I've planned', Zach smiled and said 'I'm sure I will, I've been looking forward to it all day'. 

As we walked out to the Jeep I slipped my right hand into Zach's and instantly I felt something magical ignite inside of me, after a short drive through the park we came to the main hill with a huge weeping willow tree which I had decorated with beautiful coloured lights. I stopped the jeep, Zach looked at me and said 'Oh wow this looks amazing' I smiled and said 'I'm glad you like it, this is one of my favourite spots on the island you can see all the Dinosaur paddocks from up here'. 

Zach's POV:

To me this was my idea of a perfect date myself and Oliver sat under the weeping willow tree watching the dinosaurs in the valley below, Oliver turned to me and said 'Can I ask you something' I nodded and said 'Yeah course you can'. Oliver took a sip of his drink and said 'What happened between you and your parents' I looked deep into Oliver's eyes as I said 'Ever since I was a child my dad's abused me, it started off verbally and then he started hitting me. But what's worse is that he wasn't just hurting me he was also hurting my brother Gray'. 

Oliver took my left hand and rubbed it gently before saying 'I swear I'll never hurt you, I really like you Zach' I smiled and said 'And I really like you as-well Oliver, would you mind if we went and saw Blue', Oliver nodded and we packed up the stuff and headed off in the jeep to the raptor enclosure. 

Luckily the Raptors were still out in the enclosure I walked in and Blue came over to me I reached my right hand out slowly and stroked her rock hard head before saying 'I'm sorry I didn't come by sooner girl, did you miss me', Blue nodded her head before running off and play fighting with Echo I smiled and said 'I'll be back tomorrow morning, night Blue'. I walked out of the Enclosure to where Oliver was stood he closed the gap between us and said 'Close your eyes' I did as he said and softly closed my eyes I felt Oliver's strong arms around my waist followed by his gorgeous Rosie lips engage mine in a passionate kiss, Oliver whispered 'Now open them'. 

I opened my eyes my lips felt plump and swollen, Oliver placed his right hand on my right cheek and said 'I love you' I mirrored his actions and said 'And I love you'