:.Sweet or sadistic.:

(So then, I did happen to find time to do some art for you guys :D I thought I wasn't going to be able, but alas- I took out almost two hours to do this for everyone! (Even if I was a bit lazy while drawing today haha. Once again, please do remember that this piece does belong to me.) I hope that you all enjoy this along with the chapter!~)

) I hope that you all enjoy this along with the chapter!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

Into the next day, Sans was still growling at me for wanting to put a shirt on. Needless to say, I didn't take too kindly to his aggressive behavior. I tried getting off of the bed to grab my clothes, but every time that he found me doing so... he tossed me straight back into the comfort of his mattress.

Last night, he slipped off my shoes to inspect my feet, only to grow more pissed off at how abused they seemed from all of my walking. I didn't take many breaks... not to mention the fact that he bandaged my injury from the bear trap. I never woke up for him doing that, which I found surprising.

Luckily, Sans vanished after Papyrus yelled something about finding food... but when he mentioned giving some to the other Human, Sans teleported to confront that situation. I could hear their words from downstairs, even if Sans was making an effort to be quiet. "No."

"THE OTHER HUMAN IS ALL BONES SANS, HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO EAT IT LIKE THAT?"

This statement was followed by Sans' irritated growl. "What about (Y/n), Paps. She barely eats anything as it is. I don't give a shit if the other Human doesn't get fed, (Y/n) is our priority. Just like how she made us hers."

Papyrus seemed to think about his words before offering a nod. I was somewhat surprised by Sans' hostility towards to such a small thing, he probably would have gotten rid of Aliza if it weren't for her resetting- actually, she'd be dead by now since she was practically kill on sight.

......

How many times has she died so far?

Once I was sure that Sans left to pick up said food, I decided to sit up with my back facing the door. With Sans gone, the entrance creaked open and then slowly closed behind someone. I wasn't really expecting it in my tired state of mind to be Aliza- especially since I assumed her to have gotten the message earlier. Was hanging upside-down not enough for her? "I thought that hanging you upside-down would keep my threat in your head. But I suppose that your idiocy knows no bounds."

"Save it. You can't move right now, so it's a perfect time to kill you." She responded with hostility. Rolling my (E/c) eyes, I watched as she froze in place... she noticed that I was shirtless, and that my back was both littered in bruises and cuts.

"Don't you find this to be slightly unfair?" I asked suddenly. Her eyes tore away from the marks, only to stare into my gaze. My head was leaned over enough to look at her, but I kept my back turned so that my body wouldn't be too exposed.