Beginning Middle & End

Oh great, you actually started reading. Okay so the deal is I was recommended to use this app by a friend. And by recommended I mean it was mentioned as something they like to do, and I just picked up on it because I was curious. I don't have to do this, but I feel trying something new just might better me - (my friend will understand that part when they read this)
   So, with that out of the way, I can start off about me. Me, someone who's not the best writer, or the most creative; just here for a quick start. A start that could maybe blossom my future in writing... or maybe just push it farther back on my "likes" and "dislikes" list. Who knows. That's why I'm here. Right? Only partly. I believe something more personal than that. Maybe it's the urge to express myself, and my thoughts, and my life. Maybe it's me just being bored of the same ol'  thing everyday. Wake up at 10 or 11 am, go on my phone and play video games on and off till 3 pm, do my homework, go back to on and off phone/video game time (maybe a snack in between) , go play basketball or soccer around 6 pm or 7 pm in my backyard by myself, come in to take a shower, make some food, watch YouTube videos or a movie, and go back on my phone or play video games again till it's time to sleep (which is around 2-4 am, depending on how I feel) Anyways, I really don't know why I'm here, but I do know so far I'm enjoying it. What warms my heart about this app, as this is my first time using it, is that there's really no limit. I can write virtually whatever I want, how I want.

Look, I can even add a random picture for no reason whatsoever (yes that is one word all together)

Look, I can even add a random picture for no reason whatsoever (yes that is one word all together). And that's not even the best part. You can put videos...V I D E O S... In a typed story. I mean come on how much more flexible and expressive can this app get. I'll even add this just because I want to.

If you watched that you'd see he infact, did get him. And I mean that in the most narrator voiced, nonchalant, Morgan Freeman way possible.
   I hope I don't lose interest in this app. It seems to be everything anyone with a ready mind and sometime to spare could ever want. Considering were all in quarantine for the next couple of months I'd like to think you agree with me.
   Wrapping this up as I'm eager to see if I get any recognition for this. Maybe I wasted my time making this to get one or two views, maybe I'll stir up some popularity. Or, perhaps, I'll get a solid " nice story :) " from someone. Whatever it may be, I would just like to say thank you for your time and I wish you a wonderful day. This was MY quick start, now how about yours?

- Phillip