The Story

1–Where is the Empress

        “No! My wife is alive. She can’t be dead.” Emperor Jonas shouted at his men. The people just stared at the floor. The couple had their honey moon at an island called Palau. But when they were on their way back to Jade Empire, an accident happened. The plane crashed at an ocean beside the empire, and Empress Yuri wasn’t found at all. The plane was there, but no more body. Emperor Jonas didn’t stop looking for his wife.

        “We promised, till death no one can bring us apart! Check the plane, why did it crash? Everything must be taken seriously. My wife must be seen. And whoever sabotaged our honeymoon, will face my death penalty.” Emperor Jonas was really a kind of emperor who will not allow failures and loss. He always win his battles including the empress who was just a reward from the empire Thor, because of winning three wars. Empress Yuri was the youngest daughter of the Emperor of Thor, Kinthron. Giving the youngest daughter of the emperor, means giving up even if there’s no battle yet. Emperor Kinthron got scared from losing, so he gave up by giving Yuri to the emperor of Jade Empire, Jonas. And so, this accident happened with no one to accuse, and no empire to battle. Emperor Jonas didn’t expect that this will happen, therefore he didn’t had any other plan. All he did was to look for his wife. Empress Yuri was really a silent-type woman, so nobody would have the right to accuse her. Emperor Jonas had his eyes for Yuri since he saw her in Empire Thor. Empess Yuri has this green eyes, that when you look makes you relaxed, and this pink cheeks which is in her fair colored face, and those red natural lips. She also had this cute but elevated nose, and the thin but sexy body which makes her unique from other women in the whole empire. Emperor Jonas was still sitting in his throne, staring at the other chair where Empress Yuri sat before. He can still remember her innocent smiles to the people of Jade.

        His right hand Apollo stood infront of the Emperor. He kneeled down and bowed his head, then lifted up a look on the emperor. He was the one taking care of the checking of the plane. “My Lord, there was nothing wrong with the plane. The other securities said that it may be because of the air pressure, because the crashing of the plane was above the maximum range. The pilot did that purposedly.” Apollo, the chief security and the right hand of the emperor said those with surety.

        “What?!” The emperor stood with his fists forcefully closed with anger. “Where is that traitor?!” He’s angrily looking straight at his right hand.

        “But my lord, the pilot was never found. He may be with the Empress, and they might be together now leaving.” Apollo, still knelt down, bowed his head after saying his conclusion. Apollo is the emperor’s right hand, and Emperor Jonas trusts him so much because of the one time that Apollo saved the emperor’s life.

        “We have to find them. Kill the pilot and Yuri must be brought here alive.” Emperor said and sat down on his throne. But Apollo was still there.

        “She cheated on you my lord.” Apollo said.

        “That’s an order.” Apollo is still there. “Are you not leaving yet?!”

        “Yes, my Lord.” Apollo stood and bowed again then left the empire.

        “This can’t happen. He must have ordered me to kill that Yuri. She never loved the emperor. She deceived the emperor.” He faced the Jaden soldiers. “Soldiers, we need to keep Jade its sovereignty. And having Empress Yuri, will make Thor to unite with us Jadens. And we will not allow Thorians to rule us! We’ll have to battle with them because of what his traitor daughter did to our emperor. The soldiers cheered and lifted their spears. Getting theirselves ready for a battle. “He’ll thank me for this.” He confidently thought. The Jadens soldiers gathered their squads outside the Thor Empire. The emperor, Kinthron came out and raised a flag of Empire Jade. “Shoot the flag.” He whispered that to one of the arrow men. The emperor saw the flag and hid when he saw an arrow being shot. The arrow shot the flag. People screamed, and so other arrows were shot. “Now shoot the arrow with fire.” Arrows reached the air, and soon fire came to the empire. Soldiers crashed the wooden gate, and soon soldiers came in, killing everybody in their sight. “Leave the emperor to me.” Apollo told his loyal soldiers. Then he killed anybody in his sight too. Fire attacked the houses and people left the empire. Then a soldier whispered at him. “Chief, Emperor Kinthron is leaving the empire by a carriage. They used the other way to the ocean.” He left immediately and brought his black knight horse with him. He followed the carriage. After seeing the carriage, he blocked it with his horse. “Talk to me Emperor Kinthron.” He waited for the emperor to come out of the carriage.