Last Chapter- New Life

They were about to pour the ashes of Apollo. The priest blessed the soul of Apollo. A mass was offered for the peace Apollo must have. But before they bid goodbye, the emperor had to speak.

        “Apollo, had been my bestfriend. We were children who really wanted to be soldiers. We were taught how to fight for Jade. He was an exemplary soldier. He’s even better than me. He saved my life once, and he died when he saved my wife and my life on the second time. He’d been so loyal to Jade. She died fulfilling his promise, that he’ll not come back to Jade not without the Empress, who was lost. He died fighting for Jade. We bid to you goodbye, Apollo, my right hand, a great soldier, and a life saver.” He got the urn and poured ashes on the river. Yuri poured ashes too, and other soldiers.

        “Wait, Jaden people. I had to say something. The death of a loyal Jaden soldier, will be replaced with a new life. A new life for  Jade. A new Jaden life. This is a surprise. You will soon have a prince or princess in Jade. I’m pregnant.” Everybody clapped. Jonas was so surprised, that he hugged her so tight. Even the chef hugged her.

        They left the side of the river. He was walking with Yuri on his side, and Hanna holding Yuri’s hand.

        “So you mean, Apollo disobeyed you and killed my father.” Yuri asked.

        “Yes, I’m sorry. I was busy looking for you, that I didn’t notice that one of my loyal soldiers was in the wrong path.”

        “I forgave him, after she saved me.” She said.

        “I’m very sorry.” Hanna bowed down facing them. He strokes her hair.

        “It’s okay. Don’t worry about it.” Jonas told Hanna.

        “Hanna found me, and she helped me. Apollo saw us, he helped us too. It doesn’t matter, what he did to me, and to us. What matters is, we are together, and will be, forever.” He kissed her forehead.

        “I miss you babe.” She smiled.

        “I miss you too.”

After nine months, empire Jade had two wonderul kids. Emperor Jonas and Empress Yuri had twins, a boy and a girl. They named them Prince Jude and Princess Jadine.

The End

Please comment or vote, or fan, or suggest. Ang korny nito.ahahaha