Starting the story

A/N: Heeeey, I am back after a looooooong interval and I am soooo sorry that i kinda went off the radar. A lot of things came up and the whole corona situation combined with my recent painting obsession distracted me from writing. But to make it up to you I am here with two back to back updates of this story. As always do vote and comment and let me know how it is. Here it goes...

"Well the characters are pretty straight forward" Mahi said reading on "It just says the story features ICT and Sofia Hayat."

~Background info~

Rohit and Sofia Hayat have exactly one picture on the internet. They were

hailed as a couple, but Rohit said that she's just a fan;. I sure as hell believe

Rohit, and if you're part of the ICT family, I know you believe him, too.

"Exactly" Rohit shouted "Exactly I just had one single photo with her."

"We all know that" Virat said smacking his head "Don't howl."

"Stop hitting me" Ro said pushing Vi almost off the bed.

"Why did you click picture with that bat?" Jaddu said

"She said she was a fan" Rohit said injured.

"Aur fan sunke Rohit pighal gaya" Harry said

"Hardik!" Bhuvi said sternly.

And Harry quickly subsided.

"You know there is a certain kind of bat in Jamnagar..." Jaddu said.

"Mahi bhai" Jinks interrupted desperately "Please continue."

"I was just waiting to see how these guys create commotion out of thin air" Mahi bhai said with a straight face and continued to read.

"Since then she has made some ridiculous claims over the years, and I list

them chronologically.

1. After Rohit denied their relationship, she tweeted, "Yes, I dated Rohit Sharma and it's over. This time I'm looking for a gentleman."
Oooh that hurts so much, because as if anyone is going to believe our Ro is not a gentleman.
🙄
Rohit didn't react.

2.

2. After Rohit's 264 at Eden, she uploaded a nude photoshoot and dedicated it to Rohit.
Rohit didn't react.

3. Randomly, with no context, one day she suddenly posted a picture of herself blocking Rohit on Twitter with the caption, "So I had to block him in the end."
Rohit didn't react.

4. Sofia Hayat becomes a nun from a nude model.

5. Sofia Hayat marries.

6. Sofia Hayat divorces her husband with the claim he tried to kill her.

7. After Rohit dedicated his 208* (on his wedding anniversary ️) to Ritika, she said that Rohit should understand that people are applauding him only because he's a man; no one would bother about a woman. She went on to add that Rohit has this old habit of crediting his partner (as if she would know) and he used to credit her, too, earlier.
And finally she finished off with, "I'm glad that he's got someone in his life trying to make him move on from me."
That was after Rohika had been married 2 years. TRYING! TRYING!!
Rohit didn't react.

8. Sofia Hayat claims she's going to publish a tell-all book, and gives a spoiler; it's about Rohit (surprise!). She says that the first time they met at a party, Rohit kissed her.
Wow. All of you must have heard about Rohit and Ritika's first meeting. He was shy and unwilling to speak. Ritika asked him if she could help him.
😍
Rohit didn't react to this claim either.

9. Someone tags Sofia Hayat in a tweet about Rohit and she replies, "I don't judge someone by what he owns." She adds that Rohit on-the-field is different from him off-the field.
Rohit doesn't react."

"That is some extensive research" Bhuvi said.

"What if she turns out to be Sofia Hayat fan" Jaddu said darkly.

"Even her fans exist?" Ro said horrified.

"She isn't a Sofia Hayat fan" Kul defended "She loves Rohit bhaiya. Her stories are always nice."

"So you have read them before" Harry said teasingly "I told you he is obsessed with these two."

"Well the stories are good." Yuzi defended.

"You have read them too?" Virat asked.

"Didn't we all read one of these together?" Jinks said "That was written by someone else though."

"When?" Mahi asked, he clearly did not remember anything like this.

"You...you weren't there" Rohit mumbled "It was during the..."

"Ohh" Mahi said, not wanting to go into the discussion about his sabattical earlier.

"Yeah but we didn't all start reading them unlike these two." Harry said

"Well, to read you have to know how to read Hardik." Jassi said being his savage self as usual.

"What is strange though" Jaddu interjected "Even that fic was about Rohit."

"They looooooove Rohit bhaiya" Rishabh said.

"They love Virat bhai too." Kuliya said "They have tons of fics about him and Rohit bhaiya and Mahi bhai and all of us."

"This one has us all though." Yuzi observed.

"If your expert analysis is done may I continue?" Mahi asked in a dead pan voice.

"Yes" Jaddu said "I want to see what we did to that bat"

It seemd like Jaddu refused call her a woman at this point.

MS sighed a little, this was a mad house, but who was he kidding he loved this mad house.

Running hand on Jassi's head in his lap he continued on.

So this was it. I HATE SOFIA HAYAT. I detest her so, so much.
And I love the ICT so much too, so I got this marvellous idea of writing about how they teach her a lesson.

It's going to be a comedy story, with all the members of our team playing a part.

Rohit Sharma is my favourite player, and this story is obviously dedicated to him.

I love Rohit to the end to the world and beyond. My favourite player forever.💙

"That's some vehement hatred" Jinks observed.

"How come she loves this idiot?" Vi asked incredulousy.

"You love him too Cheeku." Mahi said amused.

"Of course I don't Mahi bhai." Vi stressed.

"Yeah right." Bhuvi said rolling his eyes.

"Who needs this git's love." Rohit said sounding injured.

"Don't worry Rohitaaaaa bhaiya" Yuzi said "I love you."

"Oh so now you all love him." Vi said.

"We love you too Virat bhaiya" Jassi said.

"I know you guys do" Vi grinned

"Can we get on with the story?" Rahul asked now slightly irritated.

"Of course Rahuliya" Vi said.

"Don't call me that" Rahul said as almost reflex.

"We CAN get on with the story Rahul" Mahi said emphasizing the 'can' making everyone shut up immediately.