PROLOGUE & CHARACTER SKETCH

MANIK: I LOVE YOU NANDINI..!!

Nandini turned to him and smiled at his confession. They had been waiting for this day since forever.

Nandini ran towards Manik and kissed him dearly...

Manik was shocked by her actions, but replied back with equal intensity...

The kiss was soothing and filled with their love for each other...

Being breathless the broke the kiss, but join their lips again...

After having enough of each other, Nandini moved back and blushed thinking how bold she became. Manik smiled at her and moved towards her. He kept a finger under her chin and made her look up.

MANIK: You didn't told me your answer..!! I'm waiting...

NANDINI: Woh..I.. I.. I don't know what you are talking about..

MANIK: Really..?? Then why did you kiss me.!!

NANDINI: Because.. I..

MANIK: What..??

NANDINI: Because I loved this arrangements.. Yes.. These are soo beautiful...

Manik made a "Ohhh" face and came more closer. Nandini got shy and pushed him. Being unaware about her this step, Manik got distracted.

Using this opportunity Nandini started running over there. Manik smiled at her craziness and started chasing her. Sometimes running inside the tent or around the tent, both kept running for a long time.

Sensing that Manik won't stop Nandini ran and hid behind a tree. Manik kept running around the tent, on not finding Nandini he started calling out her name. He grew tensed on not finding her. He started searching over there and grew more impatient.

Here seeing Manik soo much worked up, Nandini decided to go towards him...

But....

-----------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER SKETCH